World War II Zombies Forum

God ***** fix the endless mem errors, host connections f up and so on i can't play zombies after todays update at all this is literally a spit in our faces and you as a money rip off company can't even deal with it. This needs to escalate further because technically it is a fraud! Same as buying a car that is a trash...we have our rights to get a refund!!!!  Some say that zombies are crying when Activision sends emails out to all sick patients who are complaining '' our team is dealing with this issue'' 

Crazyfamily69
2 REPLIES 2
in reply to Crazyfamily69

Lost connection to Host/Server. Connection timed out.

Thank you fuktivision, 20 (The Final Reich) games well started and all 20 got disconnected sooner or later the timing differes and there is no continuous pattern all in different timing these are your servers/game. Funkers reply you are m/issing me off real bad i might do something bad and i will blame your company's lack of care !!! I am evidencing my every post and activity in case if you decide to pull the triger and get rid of the post. 

Crazyfamily69
in reply to Crazyfamily69

Right. Can someone get Activision number or some sort of chat i can't take it anymore. 

Crazyfamily69

Studios