Final Reich Command Room CRASH!

World War II Zombies Forum

Ok Guys, when you did the Shamrock update Final Reich crashed for days after that and finally you fixed it. Now you add "Fish and Corals" on the Zombies and again Final Reich is crashing.  I've played alone and it doesn't crash, but with ANYone else playing, 2, 3 or 4 people that Map crashes as soon as the Bunker Door opens or shorthly thereafter. 

Please don't ask me what I'm playing on and if my system is updated, It is.. Everything has been checked.. This is ONLY happening since you did the Coral/Fish update. Please fix the problem, the game is not fun and I'm starting to wonder how you can charge people $100 for this game and literilly let it crash for days without an update or notice at least on the screen. I have hundreds of friends on my friends list and this is happening to everyone that plays Final Reich - so it's on YOUR SIDE, not the players side.

The Map crashes EVERYTIME you open the Bunker Door - I've done some research and this has been reported to Activision and SledgeHammer, xBoxOne and CallofDuty thousands of time over the last few days and yet it's still crashing..
How is this possible ?

Do you ignore your customers?

Do you care more about one part of the game and allow another part to suffer?

There are THOUSANDS of Zombies players that ONLY play Zombies and not COD WWII - care about us, we pay the same money everyone else does...

THANKS!

Jbaba123_XxX
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

I agree 1000% after the updates, zombies sucks and crashes, Activision suck and I won't ever buy anything from them again because they abandoned us and they DONT GIVE A SHT. Why would i buy dlc other maps when they can't keep this one running 

tkdzjs

Do Not openbunker

kennyking187
Go to your weapon build kits and set all your weapons to standard issue no variants no camos no weapon charms anything from the DLC Packs don't equipment them in final Reich go to Xbox settings network Advanced Network and Alternate Mac address and clear it and your game should work
DeadlySAVAGE54

I've heard the same advice, and it hasn't worked. Anyway, we shouldn't have to do such nonsense to play a game that was played for. It's the same issue, 

TeaLove101

Agreed. We shouldn't have to fix this ourselves this has been going on for weeks...!!!

Cr0m0s0me

I've heard the same advice, and it hasn't worked. Anyway, we shouldn't have to do such nonsense to play a game that was paid for. It's the same issue, a broken game. The camos and weapon charms are earned or bought and should be usable. I've all but stopped playing ww2, and when I do go online no-one else is playing. They've really made a mess of what was a good game. 

TeaLove101

Why?

Cr0m0s0me

I agree 1000% after the updates, zombies suck and crashes, Activision suck and I won't ever buy anything from them again because they abandoned us and they DONT GIVE A SHT. Why would i buy DLC other maps when they can't keep this one running 

tkdzjs

YOU GUYS EVER GOING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM????????? Come On........Dont listen to those people that like the glitches. Remove all of them!!!!! I just want to play The Final Reich with friends, without getting kicked out every time. 

Studios