Final Reich still crashing on xbox one. ....

World War II Zombies Forum

SHG please fix the bunker glitch, when I go through the bunker on the final Reich the game crashes. This is my favorite map and I have really enjoyed playing it, however for some reason It simy no longer works. Please fix this!

Twelvemadnuns
5 REPLIES 5

Hey there, 

Is that the memory error that pops up in that bunker? If so, that is being worked on already and hopefully it won't be much longer until that is fixed. Just hold tight for now. 

However, if you are running into a different error or crash message please let me know. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator
I also keep getting various memory error messages. The last one was E15 609. It happens in every zombies custom match Final Reich. It happens anywhere on the map for me. This has been going one for several weeks now. Very frustrating! Are any fixes coming?
Benaiah

Ah, yes in that case that is being worked on, but I don't have an ETA just yet. Like you mentioned it has been going on for a while but SHG has been working on a fix. I'd just keep an eye out for the next patch to see if that is one of the main fixes. 

Community Coordinator

hey bro i got this error “Lost connection to host/server” 

JONE JUICEMAN
Highlighted

Same here bro my server keeps crashing 

JONE JUICEMAN

Studios