Game freezes at prestige 2 on Zombies requiring hard restart

World War II Zombies Forum

I'm level 45 and trying to prestige for the 2nd time on Zombies but when I do it asked am I sure I hit "A" and the it freezes and I have to hard restart my Xbox.  Anybody else having this problem?

bigdaddy45em
5 REPLIES 5

Ive been waiting to prestige to 7 for days now.Not playing the game till its fixed.Not too bothered about supply drops all I seem to get are calling cards anyway.Sledgehammer this is getting past a f*****g joke now!!!

gazlufc2

Yeah not being able to prestige is super annoying...spend all that time grinding for nothing. About to just sell this game and move on in life. Such utter bs!!! Not even complaining about the supply drop issue although I've missed out on close to 20 by now Smiley Sad PLEASE FIX THIS ***** ISSUE 

SinWithaGrin420

I have the same problem and very frustrated right now. I've been level 45 presitge 1 for about a week or so.

@bigdaddy45em wrote:

I'm level 45 and trying to prestige for the 2nd time on Zombies but when I do it asked am I sure I hit "A" and the it freezes and I have to hard restart my Xbox.  Anybody else having this problem?

litechaser

dreamkilerforlife123

Hi. I am having an exact same problem whenn I try to enter prestige 1.  I found out that this is happening to more people and prestige rank doesnt matter. It can bug you in 9th prestige or 1th. Please if you have got some answer from Activision please post it here so we know what is going on. Thanks an good luck

EuropeanGamingGuides

Studios