Jack Attack Daily Order is not working

World War II Zombies Forum

Highlighted

Order is not registering any kills.

CONTSI69
12 REPLIES 12
Yup, I tried it in pubs and custom. No dice.
Dankdabsallday

good im not the only one its not messing up on...i also heard Hard Target isn't working...im guessing omeone didn't test this stuff and rushed it out like alot of stuff in the game...funny i guess

Edit:Yeah i solo'd the first chapter of TTP ...actually beat my personal best in time it takes me to kill that brenner boss...yeah its not registering as completed for sure 

Darkcrescent1212

I beat the Panzermorder solo in the TFR without getting downed and the contract "Hard Target" was not completed. Also the contract "Pristine condition" defend objective without health going below 85% never worked. I tried it 2 times. I did the lightning rod step without the objectives getting touched and built the Midnight Tesla variant without the oblective getting touched still the contract was not completed. Waste of armory credits. Waste of time. Waste of life lol.

I just did the new contract "Swift death" Survive 20 waves in any map and it worked but I got it on wave 2 so obviously someone forgot to add a 0 so it was coded for wave 2 and not wave 20 lol, no complaints. The new order "Roll with it" worked as intended. 

Dankdabsallday

really? im literally about to go in to get that contract done, if it literally does that im gonna laugh my ass off, did they even test this stuff before or just pushed it out and hoped for the best i wonder, im waiting for them to fix the bugged guns, MP40,M1 carbine, P08, Sterling if you grab those guns it starts acting noticebly weird..it used to be just the grease gun but theyf ixed it so they know how to fix it 

Darkcrescent1212

I used the mp40/sterling and haven't noticed anything.

Even if they test stuff,bug can still happen when they release a patch.Not defending them,just saying but when ***** like that happen in every patch of course it get ridiculous.

VonCarsteins

wow the order does exactly what you say, i'll take this contract being the way it is...i was getting tired of the  "Defend objective" order to a degree

wow if its one of those things that affects some not everyone is weird...you can use them its just the animation that is a little bugged...the reload and general animations of the gun are crazy fast but its obvious the animation is still going on since you can't shoot for a few secons after the fast animation starts

Darkcrescent1212

The 20 round contract was already bugged before,it's been a while the last time they put it but i remember it was before.Kind of the same with green star,fix it once and bug again,i have 2 permanent star atm in zombie.GG SHG?

VonCarsteins

yeah i got the perma star thing on my reichrevolver and the new shovel thing they added, Funny how someone said activision doesn't let its developers step on each others toes...but yeah thanks to treyarchs early release plans SHG has been rushing to get content in and you got sony saying we want the content 30 days before everyone else...also i totally just jinxed it, i got 20 rounds again and it worked properly this time so guess my easy supply drop is gone...fun the 1 day it lasted

Darkcrescent1212

To be fair,even if bo4 would've been released in november the result would probably the same with SHG.Their game seems to always get buggy no matter what they do.Just look at the glitch on the boss fight of the new map,it's ridiculous.

I'm glad that bo4 is coming as i doubt i'll still play ww2,maybe multiplayer a little but no chance that i'm going to play zombie.

On a side note,i find it funny that people don't have the same item with the buggy green star.

VonCarsteins

Studios