Keep getting "memory error" message

World War II Zombies Forum

Re: Keep getting "memory error" message

in reply to huhoh

Day 5 still getting kicked out by rounds 3-4, how hasent this been resolved yet. cant a guy just get to kill some freakin undead, getting pretty frustrating...

huhoh

in reply to huhoh

Hey there, 

Which particular issue are you running into it? Is it the memory error or a different individual error message? I'd be happy to check into it, recommend troubleshooting, and report it up, but please let me know the specifics of the error. Lastly, what platform are you on and does this happen consistently every time on round 3-4? Only on Zombies as well? 

Let me know. Thank you. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Yes its been a memory error just like everyone else, xbox one, just zombies, and yes everytime at round 3 or 4

huhoh

in reply to huhoh

Love having this zombies game mode that i cant play at all....how has it gone this long withno fix? 

huhoh

in reply to Seanicus23

Been a week and still havent heard anything back from this, its obviously a wide spread issue, is there a fix yet? Would appreciate an update please.

Signed: frustrated zombie player.

huhoh

in reply to Seanicus23

it's actaully both but at random times also just a suggestion but any reason that the game could be "Recycling Hosts" in 1 way or another? please keep looking into this, i enjoy zombies and have faith in you to fix thise issue

Jinxied

getting "memory error" again, zzz...

in reply to Jinxied

FYI, this error seems to be only happening when I use any of the new characters that we have unlocked!

As long as we use the plain regular characters that zombies 1st came with you won't get the memory errors.

Please fix this, what's the point of unlocking new characters if the game crashes after a few rounds.

Happens a lot in the map Final R.

Panpitter

in reply to Seanicus23

it is on xbox one and it's both memory error and random numbered code not always at round 3 or 4 it's random...  btw what i meant by recycling hosts is that i'm thinking the game isn't locking up after it gets full or still counts as an " open lobby" when really it's not

Jinxied

in reply to huhoh

I just love how were all experiencing this but by God, they still count our Consumables as used...

It's gotten to a point where all Zombie Players should be advised NOT to use any consumables because more than likely, you're going to get kicked out of said game...

CadderlySoaring
Highlighted

in reply to wizhed09

I was having same issue contacted the (removed by moderator) and I was emailed back in 20 mins they said they had a few contacts about it from other customers and were investigating to find out what was causing it and fix it and they would be in touch as soon as they came up  with the fix 

Shawn Parent
shamrock67

Studios