Keep getting "memory error" message

World War II Zombies Forum

Re: Keep getting "memory error" message

in reply to shamrock67

Hey there, 

Sorry to hear you are running into that. You all are reporting quite a few different errors and while we are aware of some issues with a memory error, it does seem like what you all are talking about here is different. However, please let me know the specifics of what issue you are running into and I'd be happy to assist in whatever way I can, whether that means troubleshooting or reporting it up to SHG as a new bug/issue. Let me know. 

Also, I had to remove that email address since we don't allow personal information, like email addresses, being displayed in public spaces like this. I'd be interested in knowing where you found that email address in particular since it isn't one related to ATVI Support in anyway. Appreciate it. Thanks. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator

in reply to shamrock67

Same here, won't let me play online at all without getting some type of memory error Smiley Sad

If I play solo it works fine but I don't get any crates and loose consumables I didn't even use.

They need to fix this before it gets any further out of hand. Fail Fail Fail zZz

Panpitter

in reply to shamrock67

I will say that it only happens in online zombie matches, and it's like 3 different memory error codes, the code I got today is 15 605, I will say this, I've noticed parts of the detail in the maps are taking longer to fill when you start, like the street signs have no words or ppl without a body just a gun running around. Everything in custom match works fine but It doesn't let you keep the crates you earn and sometimes it takes away your consumables even when you didn't use them. If you play a custom match when its over it takes forever to goto the game match summary screen. It kicks me off XBOX live every time it locks up. Also 1 out of 3 times it makes me reboot completely to be able to play again. This didn't happen before the big green update either. Trying hard to adapt to this new COD. This is so not helping. Im $120 deep and cant play smoothly~ true bummer.

Panpitter

in reply to wizhed09

To me it only happens on the Final Reich but i could only get to round 5 and then it would freeze then kick me out with the error message but the host gets the memory message. it sucks i cant even play the final reich cuz of this 

legalmidget222

in reply to legalmidget222

Which error message are you getting exactly? Also, when did this start happening to you and have you tried any troubleshooting yet? 

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

in reply to Seanicus23

If you are the host, then you get the memory error. If you joined in then you get a lost connection to host or server error. For me, i uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it made no difference. i also checked my connection and no problems there. I have an open NAT type too so i really dont k ow what else to troubleshoot.

TOMBSTONE_80

in reply to TOMBSTONE_80

Thanks for the response and the information. What platform are you on by the way? There will likely be different options based on your individual platform.

However, if you are on PS4 I'd suggest trying Rebuild Database as well, if you are on PC I'd suggest Verify Integrity, and lastly if you are on Xbox One or PS4 I'd just recommend a hard reset of the console itself. For a hard reset that is just shutting down the console, unplugging it, wait 5 minutes, and then start it back up. 

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

i can give that a shot. But the final reich is the only place this is happening. The other 2 maps have no issues and neither does multiplayer. How would a hard reset solve that sort of problem?

TOMBSTONE_80

in reply to TOMBSTONE_80

Hard reset essentially it just refreshing everything and suprisingly it can help with a great many issues as long as they are the temporary sort, not long term errors. Unfortunately, that memory error people mentioned is generally a long term one. 

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23
  • I'm experiencing this memory error/loss of host usually at waves 3 or 4 on final reich, but as well as on darkest shore. I can't get past wave 2 95% of games. I'm missing consumables, but never xp after a DC. I've also noticed the cutscene before you start in darkest shore no longer has any audio. I even went 14 rounds as a spectator on one match that worked but the match wouldn't respawn me. All of these started after the shamrock and awe update. So far I have not experienced any issues on groesten house, just 100% can't play final reich and darkest shore disconnects 9 out of 10 games after round 2 or 3.
UCD_281642595266hJVJtzCLeWKPudmkL

Studios