Keep getting "memory error" message

World War II Zombies Forum

Keep getting "memory error" message

Tho the last few times I got a memory error message the numbers wasn't the same and this started after new update anyone know if they are fixing this now or if their is a way to fix by yourself? Quiet annoying I must say

wizhed09
43 REPLIES

Re: Keep getting "memory error" message

in reply to wizhed09
  1. Same here I've lost so many consumables because of this and now it's like every single game I join 
weeman51888

in reply to weeman51888
Was same way for me like it did it 3 games in a row but just got home from work gonna try to see if maybe this got fixed so "fingers crossed" I hope so
wizhed09

Re: Keep getting "memory error" message on Zombies...

in reply to wizhed09

Every time I have tried to play Zombies since the Shamrock and Awe update...it will let me play for a couple of rounds then kick me out saying memory error. Never had this problem before and was wondering if there is any new on a patch or something because I enjoy the zombies mode more than anything. 

Egotisticalv2

in reply to Egotisticalv2
Same here altho I have to say I'm really digging this call of dutys multiplayer but always been the zombies mode for me well I just hopped in a game and the problem is still ongoing guess time to talk to activision
wizhed09

in reply to wizhed09

Me too every game, memory error 0 2878, fed up with it now. Got as far as level 18 before it happened in the last game

Lilly2009

in reply to Lilly2009

New error code of 15 633

Lilly2009
Highlighted

in reply to Lilly2009

Same got memory error 15 637

Reggie2389

in reply to wizhed09

It keeps happening to me too. Same number each time 15 605, and just started after the new update. Getting really annoyed with it.

Altese

in reply to Altese

Been happening to me the last two days, seems like its always on the fourth wave. I can play local np though

huhoh

Studios