Keep getting "memory error" message

World War II Zombies Forum

Re: Keep getting "memory error" message

in reply to huhoh

Day 5 still getting kicked out by rounds 3-4, how hasent this been resolved yet. cant a guy just get to kill some freakin undead, getting pretty frustrating...

huhoh

in reply to huhoh

Hey there, 

Which particular issue are you running into it? Is it the memory error or a different individual error message? I'd be happy to check into it, recommend troubleshooting, and report it up, but please let me know the specifics of the error. Lastly, what platform are you on and does this happen consistently every time on round 3-4? Only on Zombies as well? 

Let me know. Thank you. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Yes its been a memory error just like everyone else, xbox one, just zombies, and yes everytime at round 3 or 4

huhoh

in reply to huhoh

Love having this zombies game mode that i cant play at all....how has it gone this long withno fix? 

huhoh

in reply to Seanicus23

Been a week and still havent heard anything back from this, its obviously a wide spread issue, is there a fix yet? Would appreciate an update please.

Signed: frustrated zombie player.

huhoh

in reply to huhoh

I just love how were all experiencing this but by God, they still count our Consumables as used...

It's gotten to a point where all Zombie Players should be advised NOT to use any consumables because more than likely, you're going to get kicked out of said game...

CadderlySoaring

in reply to wizhed09

I was having same issue contacted the (removed by moderator) and I was emailed back in 20 mins they said they had a few contacts about it from other customers and were investigating to find out what was causing it and fix it and they would be in touch as soon as they came up  with the fix 

Shawn Parent
shamrock67

in reply to shamrock67

Hey there, 

Sorry to hear you are running into that. You all are reporting quite a few different errors and while we are aware of some issues with a memory error, it does seem like what you all are talking about here is different. However, please let me know the specifics of what issue you are running into and I'd be happy to assist in whatever way I can, whether that means troubleshooting or reporting it up to SHG as a new bug/issue. Let me know. 

Also, I had to remove that email address since we don't allow personal information, like email addresses, being displayed in public spaces like this. I'd be interested in knowing where you found that email address in particular since it isn't one related to ATVI Support in anyway. Appreciate it. Thanks. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator

in reply to shamrock67

Same here, won't let me play online at all without getting some type of memory error Smiley Sad

If I play solo it works fine but I don't get any crates and loose consumables I didn't even use.

They need to fix this before it gets any further out of hand. Fail Fail Fail zZz

Panpitter

in reply to shamrock67

I will say that it only happens in online zombie matches, and it's like 3 different memory error codes, the code I got today is 15 605, I will say this, I've noticed parts of the detail in the maps are taking longer to fill when you start, like the street signs have no words or ppl without a body just a gun running around. Everything in custom match works fine but It doesn't let you keep the crates you earn and sometimes it takes away your consumables even when you didn't use them. If you play a custom match when its over it takes forever to goto the game match summary screen. It kicks me off XBOX live every time it locks up. Also 1 out of 3 times it makes me reboot completely to be able to play again. This didn't happen before the big green update either. Trying hard to adapt to this new COD. This is so not helping. Im $120 deep and cant play smoothly~ true bummer.

Panpitter

Studios