Keep getting "memory error" message

World War II Zombies Forum

Re: Keep getting "memory error" message

in reply to Seanicus23

Hi. just a little info I can put, is that it kicks you out of final reich early if 4 players. 3 players will get odd lag. Kill the boss and just a white screen appears then kicks you all, happens every time.  Seems to be only the host gets the memory error. Reset does not help. Seems to be a lot from UK having problem

SP4RKS21

in reply to SP4RKS21

Shamrock, what exactly is the CEO email for Activision because this is absurd...Activision actually promoted 2 Execs from Sledgehammer into Activision last fall and the only thing we've all seen is the Worst COD Zombies Game of all Time. Sounds like they needed a Demotion...not a Promotion. 

And to the previous commenter, it's not just in The UK. This garbage has been happening Worldwide since the Shamrock and Awe Update...

Sledgehammer Support introduced Gun Charms (see Rainbow Six games from 2014 for Originality) and basically BROKE Zombies..

But why should anyone be surprised. Has anyone filled out the WW2 "Survey" towards Activision Support? All of it is worried about the gamers Multiplayer Experience....

And i do mean ALL of it...I HAD to bring up their Garbage Zombie Game in "Additional Comments."

CadderlySoaring

in reply to wizhed09

Yeah I'm about to contact the CEO office again its been over a week now since this started and if you go on the Activision site and look at the list of issues they are investigating or working on this issue isn't even on the list and look at all the people in this support area that have said they are having the exact same issue but yet it ain't on the list 

Shawn Parent
shamrock67

Re: Keep getting "memory error" message 15 605

in reply to shamrock67

I just started having this issue today, I was playing zombies, it was just me and my brother playing on the same system.  I have an Xbox one s, I recently bought the new dlc, and for some reason, I can only play it if I go online and make it so ppl can’t join, because in local, it only shows I only have one map, it’s not even showing the other zombies map anymore...  anyways, I was playing today, I want to say I was at level 4 and then It crashed and gave me the message memory error 15 605. 

Socalsalvii

in reply to Socalsalvii

Thanks @Socalsalvii and @SP4RKS21

Appreciate the information about how that is happening to each of you in particular. @Socalsalvii it sounds like you might be running into a different issue in relation to the one map (feel free to send me a PM about that and we can work through fixing that), but the memory error is still being worked on and there isn't any ETA at the moment. I'll be sure to jump back in and let everyone know once I hear some updates about that, but you can be certain that we are bringing it up every day. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Just to give you another point of view, it’s only zombies online, either on your own custom game or with random online still kick you out When the host enters the bunker everytime, but when you play as not host it just comes up as lost connection to host when host goes in bunker room, my error number was: memory error 0 2878 

also I got to like round 10 outside the bunker when 2 other people was in the bunker but I didn’t go in but soon as I did at round 11 kicked out doesn’t matter what round just when host goes in bunker! 

thanks for your work hope gets fixed soon 

Killerlewis33

in reply to Killerlewis33

Hey everyone, 

Good news! A fix is in progress for this and if everything goes well we should be seeing that deployed soon. However, no exact ETA on it yet while SHG is still verifying it and working on it. I'll update again if we get an exact date as to when that update and fix is coming out. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator

in reply to shamrock67

People have been having this issue for months. Everytime it happens I post something on at least 4 forums. If you have info on how to contact these people please share so if not everyone at least I can share how I feel. I buy the call of duty strictly for zombies, multiplayer is simply a nice addition. Too much time, too much money has been put into this to just be like ehhhh there's at least another one coming out. Duck that I did the same with advanced warfare, infinite war, etc. I can't keep giving my money to get cheap like this in return. The audacity to put up trailers on black ops 4 while this game is still malfunctioning. It's just down right disrespectful.

Ww2zombies1989

in reply to wizhed09

Same here

Zombiekingjohn

in reply to wizhed09

April 8th I still have this problem, can't play my favorite game, whats going on activision? this is very annoying and frustraiting, we'd really love yo resolve it, >.<

cosmico85

Studios