Keep getting "memory error" message

World War II Zombies Forum

Re: Keep getting "memory error" message

in reply to shamrock67

People have been having this issue for months. Everytime it happens I post something on at least 4 forums. If you have info on how to contact these people please share so if not everyone at least I can share how I feel. I buy the call of duty strictly for zombies, multiplayer is simply a nice addition. Too much time, too much money has been put into this to just be like ehhhh there's at least another one coming out. Duck that I did the same with advanced warfare, infinite war, etc. I can't keep giving my money to get cheap like this in return. The audacity to put up trailers on black ops 4 while this game is still malfunctioning. It's just down right disrespectful.

Ww2zombies1989

in reply to wizhed09

Same here

Zombiekingjohn

in reply to wizhed09

April 8th I still have this problem, can't play my favorite game, whats going on activision? this is very annoying and frustraiting, we'd really love yo resolve it, >.<

cosmico85

in reply to cosmico85

Heya, sorry to see you missed Sledgehammer's post about this issue. I would have shared, but I was gone the last two days. Anyways, the good news is that the memory error has a fix coming and it is coming this week. 

Check out SHG's community update about that: https://www.reddit.com/r/WWII/comments/8a4m5v/shg_weekly_community_update_thursday_april_5/ 

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

I thought these were the official forums? Are we at the wrong place... I dont Twitter or Reddit but is that where they only officially give updates to our community?

CadderlySoaring

in reply to CadderlySoaring

We have them posted here too, but that is where they originally posted them. 

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

It doesn't seem to be fixed yet for me as I'm getting kicked out every 10-15 minutes for some memory error, and if it's not the memory or connection to host lost error's, it's the terrible teammates i keep getting...I had a game yesterday where I ended up by round 15 with 32 revives, it's insanity... 

CommanderChrome

in reply to CommanderChrome

I got the update now i have been getting memory error. If I host! If someone else hosts it gives them memory error and I get server disconnected. This issue is still not resolved !!

UCD_28164113418zthqgeNvaK

in reply to UCD_28164113418zthqgeNvaK
It just started for me. Any word a fix for this Sean?
Eventhorizon225

in reply to Eventhorizon225

This has been happening since before the second map was released in Feb-March. There is no fix. 

CadderlySoaring

Studios