Keep getting "memory error" message

World War II Zombies Forum

No specific fixes that I'm aware of, but there has been a lot of different troubleshooting people have tried and certain things have worked for people. However, there is nothing that consistently works for everyone. We are still working on various memory error messages related to Zombies on our end. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

As of 8/23/2018 there is still memory and lost connection to host issues in the final reicht map something has to be done or there needs to be some reimbursement of the armor credits I've wasted love this map and its the only map I've seen that can do the new outfit 

darkphycojuggalo

now i can't even play a game on any map past wave 6 and thats if it don't get kicked before. Now different memory error numbers each time and nothing on getting lost connection to host. I have never had the kind of issues with a cod game like this here's a solution go check all the players boosting in the HQ i understand things need fixing I deal with that on a daily bases all it takes is effort I didnt buy a game just so it could refuse me playtime and don't tell me its on my end cuz it worked fine before the lil green guy gave us a visit the first time. Retrace your steps we gave you our issues they are fixable get off your rear end and do the work we all had to work to buy your broken game I feel sorry for the coders in black ops 4 free support for 5 mineutes after that your on your own we got your Money. Can we lawsuit this crap guarantee it works then. Here's another solution take that brand new exotic car we all paid for to the buy here pay here lot trade it for a lemon even up take that house knock it down live in a ten by ten shed. There you fixed the game good for you.

darkphycojuggalo
Doesn't matter can't play the game anymore my Xbox won't read the disc so I gotta go buy it again but thanks for the info
wizhed09

Studios