Memory Error 15637

World War II Zombies Forum

It never fails when I'm playing The Final Reich as soon as someone enters the command room everyone starts running in place and is then kicked I either get the memory error or lost connection to host I'm normally in a party with other people who all say the same thing happens this has been going on for a few weeks now I keep trying it every so often to see if maybe it was fixed but that has yet to happen.. I've tried un installing and re installing the game with no luck so if anyone has any ideas that'd be great... This is on Xbox One

Assau1tQUEEN98
9 REPLIES 9

I have the same issue.  After 3-4 minutes of play in any regular zombie map (not Tortured Path), I get disconnected.  A few times I have received various "memory" errors.  This happens in EVERY game.  I have open NAT in Xbox One and open NAT in the actual COD WW2 game itself per the WW2 "settings" menu.  Many, many thousands of people are affected by this and it seems to be related to an update made by Activision, so it is clearly their fault.  They have made no attempt to even identify this as an issue (see the list of "known" problems; it's not there).  Any so-called "advice" from Activision on this issue has been worthless.  The best they can say is that you need a "wired" connection despite the fact that this strikes regardless of whether your connection is wired or wireless.  They then tell you to open ports that were already open.  Basically, we are all being simply ignored as we no longer matter - they have already made their money on the DLC, etc.

irish55p

Sadly, we've all been dumb enough to have been duped yet again. We should be reimbursed for our purchases entirely over this issue alone. I paid a fee for a service that I am not receiving and do not think that it is right that they keep my money for the services they are not providing. I want my *****ing zombies!

ROGUExNINJAx91

I agree I really enjoyed this zombies while it lasted too... 

Assau1tQUEEN98

I've been able to complete the Easter egg solo or in a custom game with one other person, it still crashes with three or four players. Solo or with one other person you can at least get the Cold Blooded challenge.

TeaLove101

Contact your the consumer watchdogs and file a complaint and see how many people are affected I don't know if that's their real name but you get what I'm saying

BrazenMetal
I have the same problem the same error code and when I contacted them on Twitter they blocked me what the helll?
Faitheye

If you are the host, don't enter the bunker.  Yes, it sucks but this the .only work around that works every time.  It requires a true team effort and I can get into the mid-level 40's every match.  At least it's something until they fix the ***** thing!

xSPLITSQUISHERx
in reply to xSPLITSQUISHERx

@xSPLITSQUISHERx wrote:

If you are the host, don't enter the bunker.  Yes, it sucks but this the .only work around that works every time.  It requires a true team effort and I can get into the mid-level 40's every match.  At least it's something until they fix the ***** thing!

Stuck to playing custom by myself to keep my progress. Idiots always run right in. If you can, try a public match with a full party and enter the bunker through a different door. Been doing that on custom and never had an issue

ROGUExNINJAx91
in reply to xSPLITSQUISHERx
I attempted it but still got kicked with the memory error... I didn't go in the bunker I was the host got to about round 8 I wasn't even near the bunker and the game ended was really hoping that'd work thanks for the suggestion though..
Assau1tQUEEN98

Studios