World War II Zombies Forum

in reply to Fl1ntstone1

What version of the console do you have? Is it the base model, an Xbox One S, or an X?

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

Base

Fl1ntstone1
in reply to Fl1ntstone1
Sorry for the delay, I didn't see your reply.

Is there any way you can show us a clip of this issue? We're trying to reproduce this, but a video would help us immensely.
Community Coordinator
I have a clip! Sick of this! Every single zombies game online I join... It's always on like round 2/3 im joining in... then after a few mins (5-10) invariably shorter or longer, i get black screen, then WW2 splash screen and then an error... either "connection lost to server..." or a memory error.
HyperXSpartan

Hi, i have the same problem. In zombie mod, after i reach into bunker, got err code. If i am host -> memory error, if i am client -> connection to host problem. 1/10 game all is fine. But it is about luck.
For info:
Xbox one -> FAT console (base model)
This err is only in zombie mode, MP is fine.
This issue is going only on The Final Reich map. The darkerst shore seems to be fine. Only issue there is, i CAN NOT see objectives in notes.
This problems start after patch 2 days ago.
I get WW2 before 4 - 5 days cca? There was all fine.
Thx for reply Smiley Happy

EDIT: I tried reinstall the game, hard reset console, delete my ACC, use new acc on my console. Nothing works.

Kabecko

I have been having the exact same problem ever since the new DLC update. I have pinpointed the exact location when it happens. In Final Reich, as soon as you enter the bunfer for the first time, there is a threshhold as you enter the main room in the bunker... As soon as I touch that threshhold I get booted with a Memory Error: 0 2878. And Activision has been worthless in helping or even responding to the issue.I've tried their twitter, facebook, DM, email, ambassador, reporting system and the only response I've gotten is "clear cashe"... duh, you don't think I tried that 1st? It's clearly not a problem with our consoles or accounts, it's a probelm with YOUR game... how about you fix it

NavyChief0401
in reply to NavyChief0401

And its only on The Final Reich map?And what about other zombie maps? My multiplayer is working normaly. But The darkest shore? There i have problem with objectives. I cant see objectives on patch notes in game. Interesting... I wanted buy another DLC but with this issues? Not sure with that..

Kabecko
You only see the objective on the final reich,you need to find by yourself every step with the dlc.With that said i still suggest you to not get other dlc,really not worth it.
VonCarsteins

Screenshot_2018-08-02-20-40-08.png10th time today

BossBeautii

Can we get some more info on this?

been over a week and I cannot play your game at all online. I doubt any of the people here can either.

It’s getting really frustrating, I’ve received several messages from friends who cannot play either.

I don’t understand.

Woo991

Studios