World War II Zombies Forum

Hey there I am also having this issue even after re-installing COD WW2

small3687
Highlighted

I just got the memory error 0 2878 while trying to enter the bunker.  I was playing solo in a custom match.  This is the first time it has happened to me in a custom match, but I get menery erros, disconnected from host, etc, constantly in public zombie lobbies.

Considering I see posts from 6 months ago with the same complaints, I can't say I'm impressed with the response.

ChronoZombie
in reply to ChronoZombie

True. This is why I bring it up everytime this game becomes unplayable.

Fl1ntstone1
in reply to Fl1ntstone1

Thanks so much for the update. Now I have gone 5 games without going to wave 7. Real good job.

Fl1ntstone1
in reply to Fl1ntstone1

The errors are happening every game right now online. I havent tested offline but the issue breaks the game completely, ive tried everything. Being host gives a memory error, not being host gives a connection issue(probably because host got a memory error). When i was the host i tried avoiding the bunker but others still being in it gave memory errors.

If i was going to guess I think the error always happens host side but can be caused by clients actions that get loaded due to being host. Atleast, thats what my ingame simple testing seems to point at.

its shocking they released an update with an issue that completely breaks an entire gamemode.

Woo991

I’ve been getting the memory errors on all maps I can only play for like 5 minuets and then black screen I’ve had it happen when I was on round 30 in shadowed throne and lost all progress I had made and it didn’t count the contracts I had finished

eros_awakes
in reply to eros_awakes

Same here

BossBeautii
in reply to BossBeautii

Me to wtf  is up ? Thinking this last cod game I ever buy I've bought everyone and last few been glitchy. Been 4 weeks on this forum and still no fix and they take forever to reply get company selling my shares to. Had a good run

rex60490

The total lack of response from the support staff and no ETR on a bug so bad as to render the game unplayable is really breathtaking. This is total bull.

memory_error
in reply to memory_error
Did anyone solve this problem??
Faitheye

Studios