Might be on to something big

World War II Zombies Forum

Might be on to something big

So on zombies the house map, sorry I am not too updated on everything, you can shoot the nine or so lanterns and pay money at the piano and throw a jack in the box in the rafter you unlock the room with the mystery box with pap ability. Well in reich you can break the nine or so chimneys. Just as well if you look at the left side if the keyboard on the piano in the house map there is a jack in the box plate. Well by the wall just past the pug in reich there is another plate just the same next to a chicken pole thing. Then if you notice there is a plate where you throw the Jack in the box in the rafter, and in reich there is a spot where there are two plate next to a pipe. My idea is that in reich if you break the chimneys and pay some amount of money at the chicken and set a jack in the box in the pipe it may unlock double pap or even allow pap abilities for the mystery boxes. Idk if anyone has tried or not but it seems worth it and I may not be able to do it so I figure someone may be able to give it a shot and see fr themselves. If anyone tries please let me know how it went and if I make a discovery I will let y'all know.

LemonyClaw42633_9034505
2 REPLIES

Re: Might be on to something big

in reply to LemonyClaw42633_9034505

Just gave it a shot and when you destroy all chimneys and have 15 k the chicken moves and points towards the fire trap where the second spot is. I had the ack in the box go off but before I could try it out I got pinned and ended up dying. Figured I'd update y'all.

LemonyClaw42633_9034505
Highlighted

Re: Might be on to something big

in reply to LemonyClaw42633_9034505

The chicken will always point in one of the same 3 directions cause its a step for the hardcorr easter egg and the direction you mentioned is one of them. I doubt it has to do with the steps you did before. But yeah I hope you end up finding something noone hasnt that would be great. People have been speculating the chimneys are destroyable cause the zeppelin can actually break them but noone is sure if its for aesthetic purposes or its ee related.

QCoutlawz

Studios