New memory error 0 2892

World War II Zombies Forum

20180831_215316.jpg

RikudoSenin80
6 REPLIES 6

I haven’t been able to play for two months because of these error codes... I only lay zombies and it’s soooo annoying... how can one get his money back?

delhandsome

Congrats Activision with another useless update, still getting this memory error over and over again. It has been 2 months now and still no progress. NEVER BUYING YOUR GAMES EVER AGAIN and have reported you to Xbox since I bought your crappy game in the Xbox store and now I'm stuck with it

RikudoSenin80

Yeah same here for the error code, have not been able to play zombies during the last two events, only on the weeks between events, which sucks!! Wheres the support Sledgehammer???

willyfog

At least you got 2 play... 2nd update in 3 days and 2 times no changes, kudos. Wish I could say something positive but...

RikudoSenin80

Wow, just got 2 play my first online game in 2 months... although there was a lot of lag. Due to this and the ff'ing noobs I left in round 24. But hey, I get 2 say something positive 4 a change... I hope it lasts and it's a permanent fix

RikudoSenin80

Wow f you Activision this thing will be going to YouTube!!! I can't play this game at all anymore i had to f struggle to set it up and not get kicked out or have random memmory erors but now since the update today you f it up completely i can't get past one or two rounds connection to host or mem errors. My virgin broadband is up to the top standarts an this is the only game that utterly su. S. Why did i bought the map pack i want my REFUND this is just a money down the drain pit hole

Crazyfamily69

Studios