World War II Zombies Forum

Panzermorder

I have defeated the panzermorder many times, but since 12/01/18 it will not allow me to place the batteries on it. Just had a game and all players ran out of ammo stunning the creature, we had to quit the game because of the battery problem!!!!!!!!

dprayson
7 REPLIES

Re: Panzermorder

in reply to dprayson

weird, i've never had this bug, i saved klaus again for the x time yesterday and had no problem with the panzermorder

shakoutwo

in reply to dprayson

@dprayson wrote:

I have defeated the panzermorder many times, but since 12/01/18 it will not allow me to place the batteries on it. Just had a game and all players ran out of ammo stunning the creature, we had to quit the game because of the battery problem!!!!!!!!

You have about 2-3 seconds after he falls. If you get there too late, hes still showing as stunned but it won't let you place the battery.

USarmyvet

in reply to USarmyvet
I do know how to defeat him, I have done this many times and almost 5th prestige now. As explained no one in the game could place the battery ( All experienced players ) I’ve noticed the game has had a new update so will try again when I get a chance, and hopefully get a game with players who want to do the story and not just hog points for themselves
dprayson

in reply to dprayson

@dprayson wrote:
I do know how to defeat him, I have done this many times and almost 5th prestige now. As explained no one in the game could place the battery ( All experienced players ) I’ve noticed the game has had a new update so will try again when I get a chance, and hopefully get a game with players who want to do the story and not just hog points for themselves

The update didn't affect me

USarmyvet

in reply to USarmyvet
OK so I've had another update and game seams to be working OK now. Defeated the panzermorder a few times more.
dprayson

in reply to dprayson

I'm having this problem. Sometimes I get the first battery and that's it. Other times I can get the second. It clearly says he's stunned on the screen and I'm directly facing him while he is crouched. X doesn't work at all. Almost broke my controller today as I have never completed the ee and every attempt this happens. 

X_bullitt_X

in reply to X_bullitt_X

I am having no further issues now. Think there have been many problems since release affecting many people, but creators have been very slow to fix. Ie: cheating, bugs and glitches.

dprayson

Studios