Split screen zombies crashing CONSTANTLY

World War II Zombies Forum

Re: Split screen zombies crashing CONSTANTLY

in reply to MegaNateG

Seriously COD this is bull***** even with today's update/patch its still doing this bull*****!! I didn't spend 100 bucks on the digital deluxe to not be able to play split screen zombies with my girl.. Activision, Handle this problem asap !!!

ZombieGodSlayer94

in reply to MegaNateG

Same issue (but in spanish xD)

8CE5979A-BC47-45BA-99BE-BA2B1BF2C710.jpeg

titofrito1999

in reply to MegaNateG

Having the same issue here as well. Been playing zombies since launch with roommate and we have had 1 in 13 games freeze in split screen. Single player has no problems at all. Never noticed a pattern in split screen as to why... but would love this to be resolved so we can play. Probably won’t play zombies split screen again until we see a new patch Smiley Sad

Gengar256256

in reply to MegaNateG

Even after newest patch it does it. It seems to be worse. Please fix right now.

mafuka1

in reply to MegaNateG

Me and my zombie clan have the same problem...

Game keeps crashing around lvl 12 - 15. We keep playing again and again and it crashes every time. Even though it crashes we still keep playing but it's so god ***** unsatifying because it always crashes when we feel like we're in a really good place in the game too. I hate my life please ACtivision help we need heelp...

I'm not an angry gamer but this bug makes me want to snap mycontroller in half and toss my ps4 out the *****in' windo,

Slementin

in reply to Slementin

My and my other half are having the same issue games going well then around lvl 14 15 game shuts down and the message remote command error not received.... Ps4 is attached my ether net cable not Wi-Fi sort this out asap as its frustrating and want to launch my controller in a fit of rage 

TheMiniVic

in reply to TheMiniVic

Same problem here, in denmark...

Playing with my mates, and as soon we start doing anything related to the tesla gun, the game crashes..

If we just play without it, we can play until we die.. 

This problem only occurred after the winter "dlc" update :/

Mickelmore

in reply to Mickelmore

Fix this, sledgehammer! We bought this game specifically for zombies (deluxe edition), but cannot play it, due to spontaneous crashing! 120+ dollars in your pocket from this upset user, please address and fix!

marcman951

in reply to marcman951

dude im sick of this *****

Night__hawwk

in reply to Night__hawwk

Me and my housemate have been having this issue in australia constantly in the last few days makes me so f*****g mad!! Every game get to round 10-13 and it crashes and lose and exp or progress.

Basically bought this game purely for zombies so wouls like this bug fixed ASAP!!!

End rant...

Gemho3

Studios