Split screen zombies crashing CONSTANTLY

World War II Zombies Forum

Re: Split screen zombies crashing CONSTANTLY

in reply to MegaNateG

Please fix it .... My wife keep on getting kicked out around roind 15 ...same error.

Dancarol

in reply to MegaNateG

Same issue here.  It happened to me in an offline game on the House survival map as well.

Super frustrating.  Won’t even bother with split screen zombies.  Do I need a ps pro to play this thing? 

tremlo99

in reply to tremlo99

Won’t work! Crashes on xbox one X! It’s a software issue not hardware for sure! 

XboxOneXtreme

in reply to MegaNateG

I've had this issue constantly happen with me it is extremly frustarting and i have had it happen easily 30 times by now

xXCubNastyXx

in reply to MegaNateG

Having the same problem... Extremely annoying.... Cant seem to get this stuff right. 

STEELHEADED

in reply to MegaNateG

Has anyone actually reported this issue to Activision?? It’s been 2 months and in the issues section it doesn’t even say they are working on fixing it yet they are working on like 6 other issues. I just reported the issue and gave them a link to this forum! Hopefully they see the issue now and fix it! Every game has crashed on me so far and it’s not a processing power issue since I have an xbox one x! 

XboxOneXtreme

in reply to XboxOneXtreme

many people have done it, they just don't give a ***** about zombie players

shakoutwo

in reply to shakoutwo

We played a game yesterday over Xbox live with split screen on two consoles playing Zombies WW2 and it didn’t crash!!! 

We played for about 45 minutes and got up to roubd 18-ish and were working on the standard Easter egg.

Wow. First time in weeks that it hasn’t crashed out with the error message reported.

Of late it has been crashing out within the first 3 rounds and we have been heading off to play another game together.

Were we lucky? Or has a fix been rolled out? 

ChuckNorris247

in reply to MegaNateG

We are on January 17th, 2018 and this is still an issue. We played 5 games tonight and had 5 crashes with request command not received. This is very frustrating to have payed 100$ for a game I cannot play split screen with my friends. With the dlc coming out this month I'm feeling very pessimistic about having already paid money for something that, at the moment, is broken. I paid 100$ for a broken game.

Jetticus1

in reply to MegaNateG

This has happened to me everytime i've split screened.  They took our money and promised us a good product.  I even bought the season pass.  Give us our money back or simply fix the game.  I would rather play world at war split screen than get booted after about 45 mins every game.

Studios