Time for Change

World War II Zombies Forum

Time for Change

Our community are not being listened to. They sell the Zombies mode as a major stand alone mode because it is why a major portion of gamers still play CoD. Activision NEVER posts on these forums. The FORUM mods never post on the Zombies section. Thus, our problems and complaints may be going unheard.

I think that we should all band together and start posting the problems in the general forums, where the forum mods do post and take part. If we flood that part with Zombies problems then they would report it. I have spoken with a few of them and they said they would contact an Activision Mod if they found a real problem on these forums.

I believe we HAVE a real problem. Several actually. Since this community plays Zombies mostly (I think), you may already know most of the issues plaguing the Zombies mode. This is why I will not mention all of them, but there are some I feel is nesicary.

-People cant finish their games due to the error "request a command not recieved"

-Leaderboards have not worked since release (Activision lied about fising it twice and ignored the problem in the last patch)

-If you get disconnected from a game for whatever reason, you are not allowed back in if they are past wave 5.

Too many people have stopped playing because of how they are treating the Zombies community, and just their customers in general. I think it is time WE do something about it. Please help me. I have already posted topics in general, and I hope that everyone else starts doing the same. This should not stand.

-

schicic
7 REPLIES

Re: Time for Change

in reply to schicic

Couldn't said better myself

Garrett740

in reply to Garrett740
They don't care. They will leave game breaking glitches unpatched for the entire life cycle of the game. I've reported said glitches a thousand times and they just don't give a hoot
sircheer

in reply to schicic

I have been a zombie mode lover since W@W, currently teaching my 4 yr old grandson zombies, and I love the SHG take on it. Literally everything about it "could be" great, if the game was given a fraction of the love as multiplayer. You get kicked frequently from games if you play split screen or join a lobby with split screen players, there are glitches you can count on someone being in 90 percent of games and 90 percent of them go afk never to return, no drops after master prestige, and the leaderboards very inovative and very frozen. If the game isn't fix by DLC1 drop we should boycott.

g-morty

in reply to g-morty

Just don't buy the dlc until they start giving a ***** about their players (us)

shakoutwo

in reply to g-morty

The glitches are rediculous. Most if not all of the good players I know (that actually like SHG take on Zombies) have stopped playing because of glitch abuse in both public and solo matches.

In solo matches, people abuse a glitch to get to higher waves because they dont have the skill to make it very far otherwise. Then they join public matches and go AFK in a glich spot as soon as they see someone they think that has enough skill to CARRY them to higher waves. Because of this, the highscores will be tainted with cheaters. Glitches that I have seen are usually god mode spots that will require them to move out of in order to buy ammo, and this usually kills them as soon as they do it. However they still get more experience and kills than they should be at their skill level.

Players like myself who love getting to wave 100+ refuse to do so for the sole purpose of the servers/game disconnecting you, little on the highscores not recording/showing your stats correctly. On top of this, the glitchers are ruining the scoreboards for the other players and completely killing the public matches for us.

When BO2 was released, people used glitches to get the highest rank (a skill based rank requiring a KDR of 1000) that made people start reporting the high ranking players at random or even on sight. This ruined public matches for everyone, and the same problems that plagued BO2 has infected this game.

God mode locations

Respawn/revive teleportaion glitches

Guns/ammo not purchasing even thought the hold square circle is completely white

Rank glitchers

Failed Leaderboards

No supply drops at Master Prestiege

Can't equipe the Chiller/Gehwer 43 rifle as starting weapon

Loss of frame rate due to Point counter system

Missing files in game leading to errors

Server disconnects

Game crashes

No idle-kick for AFK cheaters

Balancing issues on weapons

Challenges not completing

Activision Support not replying

Activision completely ignoring the community

No penalty for quiters

I am tired of playing the game just to find out that thegame itself does not want you to play it. Getting errors when trying to find out the maximum amount of money in games like this just makes people angry:2017-12-16-190712.jpg

Making circles around the entire map wasting the ENTIRE day playing a game just to get a server error at random points in the game is just rediculous. I completely understand why some people REFUSE to play this game and REFUSE to make any purchases for any games with the SHG logo on it for fear of crap like this.

schicic

in reply to schicic

schicic wrote:

The glitches are rediculous. Most if not all of the good players I know (that actually like SHG take on Zombies) have stopped playing because of glitch abuse in both public and solo matches.

Then they join public matches and go AFK in a glich spot as soon as they see someone they think that has enough skill to CARRY them to higher waves. 

If it were not for so many asking for help with character challenges, I'd have stopped playing already. When someone needs help with a character, they usually don't jump in the glitch. Using matchmaking, about 99% of the time, one or more of the players jump in the Pub glitch as soon as the Pub door is opened and they have their lmg to spam. In the looking for groups, it's almost as bad. Practically every LFG post for "high rounds" is a glitcher. If they don't come out with new character challenges in the DLC's, this game will be worthless to play.

Also...Personally, I believe the leaderboards are not broken. I believe they disabled them from working because the stats would show just how bad the glitching has been overlooked. It's not hard to figure out a glitcher looking at stats. Prestige master with say 30k kills is a sword xp glitcher. Really low jolts per zombie with 100k-300k kills is a Pub glitcher with a sword.

The Pub glitch is ridiculously easy. I was in a game of randoms with a 6 year old playing for his first time and a girl went into the Pub glitch and when the little kid seen her he wanted in. It took less than 2 minutes for him to do it with her only explaining it. To his credit, he didn't stay in the glitch because it was "boring". A 6 year old unconcerned with levels and fake prestige wanting to experience the full excitement of the game vs adults and teens that want to cheat their way to fake accomplishments....how ironic.

USarmyvet
Highlighted

in reply to USarmyvet

Really low jolts per zombie with 100k-300k kills is a Pub glitcher with a sword.

Not necessarily. If you don't open the two back doors next to the pub in the spawn room, then camp next to the quick revive with the hurricane...you can get to wave 53-56 in just a couple hours using the freefire ability. It is extremely fast, easy, and cheap. Not much skill to it, and I do see it as abusing the gun. However, it is actually a legitimate strategy that the high wave campers have found.

It is not a glitch, and you can die. It is just really cheap. Also, you can get to wave 100+ with only about 2000 kills because the traps do not count toward kills/xp unless you use the fire trap for kills, and the electric trap for both.

schicic

Studios