WW2 zombies the final Reich xbox one looking for a group to run with to complete the easter egg

World War II Zombies Forum

WW2 zombies the final Reich xbox one looking for a...

Looking for a group who can do the easter egg on the final reich. Any number of people is fine. And if anyone knows the hardcore easter egg that would be great for them to lead us through it. I'm going to be starting it soon so feel free to message me on xbox 1 CornealGrub456

cornelgrub456
5 REPLIES

Re: WW2 zombies the final Reich xbox one looking f...

in reply to cornelgrub456

Sorry by soon I mean a hour from now.

cornelgrub456

I'm on most evenings if you want to add me mate...I'm in the UK if that makes any difference though.

BubbleBlowerSi

in reply to BubbleBlowerSi
fancy helping me out doing some challenges for characters, play virtually every evening in the uk. not bragging but prestige 5 so no noob lol and looking for some one decent. need to beat the panz by wave 12 and a couple more for the challenge. gt is hudd2010

Getting tired of reviving deadbeats who get killed from rounds 5-15 this is the easiest zombie map I dominate in kills by 300 to 400 and average 25 rounds got to 32 by myself 5 times   Gamer tag is thegame681  but I have done the Easter egg quite a bit and get bored so I am just leveling up to get master prestige

GMER6813

i did not get my xbox one s yet but when i do add me i used to play zombies on 360 i was so good 

gt: ShadowKnight039

Shadowknight039

Studios