Why cant I see the numbers in wardens office on blood of the dead

World War II Zombies Forum

To get the spoon in the blood of the dead you have look at numbers in wardens office on the two pillars and one wall but through my spectral view, I can't see the papers or numbers. If you could help with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Tigerlord343
10 REPLIES 10

The same thing is happening to me. The most basic fix is just to make sure you're on normal mode without mutations but that didn't work for me either cuz I still can't see them.

Definitely a glitch or something that needs to be fixed ASAP.

arrow423

Happened to me the last 3 games i played  definately a glitch. 

ark007db5150

Im having the same problem nobody has replied to me either i tried reseting the console as well as closing the game and nothing i tried on custom mutations i tried on classic normal even on classic realistic and it did not work at all im playing splitscreen online and offline none seem to work the only one that did work was on solo match

Stealdynamixx13

It only works on solo or custom games. it will not work with custom mutations. btw you can add bots to your game but cannot edit the game rules.

BennyJovah

Are y'all xbox players cuz if y'all are it happening to me to. Treyarch please fix

BigBran13

I play on pc, and im having the exact same problem. Deleted and redownloaded the game, tried clearing my cache, but having no prevail. Me and my buddy have been working at trying to do all the easter eggs ans we're stuck on this one. Starting to be very annoying......

Kimosobie97

Same here, I CANT SEE the three numbers!!  This sux ass, ACTIVISION get your s**t togheter!  PATCH NEEDED

PacmanTB

Im having the same issue ive reinstalled the game did every type of game for the game still no numbers on the wardens wall 

Jaymoney92033

Have you found the solution ?

Kimogrou

Studios