Why does my final reich game keep crashing at the exact same point%3F

World War II Zombies Forum

Literally every time I try to play a game of final reich with my mates, it crashes once we’ve been in the command center for about 2 minutes and it always happens we’ve tried restarting the game, the Xbox, even tried different people hosting it so it’s not a problem on our end, it’s been happening for like 3 days I’m surprised it hasn’t already been fixed.

de4dsh0t18
6 REPLIES 6

Bro there's a bunch of people experiencing this same problem. I post something every day that it doesn't work. This zombies is great and this kind of glitch, bug, issue, to be lasting this long is vile. 

Ww2zombies1989

Deadshot, millions of COD gamers have been experiencing this issue on Final Reich and Darkest Shore since the Shamrock and Awe update...It's been mass reported to SHG and Activision. 

You are not alone. And they're losing COD players left and right...COD went from Loved to Traded in Trash quite swiftly the past 2 years. 

CadderlySoaring
Highlighted

I can't believe that we just have to swallow a loss while these ass wipes get to continue to sell games. It's not fair or right that for months now I haven't been able to play zombies. Do the callof duty people even see this?!?!? Is there a way to contact them more directly?

Ww2zombies1989

The only map that works is groesten hause 

junker87

Yeah removing the game from my Xbox  allowed me space for other games. Pissed. 

Bageerah

@junker87 wrote:

The only map that works is groesten hause 

Yeah removing the game from my Xbox  allowed me space for other games. Pissed. 

Bageerah

Studios