ZOMBIE LOOT CRATES STILL BUGGED, DISAPPEARING.

World War II Zombies Forum

I am prestige 3 level 44, since prestife 1 my zombie crates have been earned in game and after action report but still as of 3:01 pm today another disappeared. There was no fix.

poloscen89
5 REPLIES 5

IKR I don't think they tested this update before they said they were fixing the Supply Drop glitch. IDK why they just do this without testing their update first and just thinking that it should be fixed already it makes no sense.

Coolgamer209

Bogus enough they did not reimburce the 20something we lost already.

poloscen89

I don't even know if they have a full team deicaded to zombies like IW and all of the Black Ops series. They said they patched of all of the glitches, but still all of the glitches in zombies still work Idk if they even have Dev be deicaded to zombies cuz if there was then that Dev would have fixed this issue cuz they would expience it too and its like none of the Dev's enjoy zombies in WWII.

Coolgamer209

Would really really really appreciate if they fixed the zombie supply drop issue.  Sent a direct message to one of the developers and have yet to hear back.

Feistyunicorn

U think I haven't tried that already. Most of the Zombies community have already tried this including me and they either don't respond or they said they are aware of this issue and aren't sure when they fix it that out supply drops will be restored so its basscially a waste of time and effort to just Play WWII Zombies now.

Coolgamer209

Studios