Zombie Leaderboards Not Up To Date

SOLVED

World War II Zombies Forum

Highlighted

It has more than 3 weeks since i've last seen my account go anywhere in the leaderboards, I've prestiged once and it still says that I am level 33 and my skill snapshot is up to date but that same progress is not showing up on the Zombie Leaderboards.

The patch came out and still hasn't fixed it, all im asking for is to be rewarded with the correct stats that I have, the connectivity seems to be fine now. All I would like to see is that it take the snapshot and updates it frequently using that. Maybe it works for other people but for me ever since passing level 33 I have not had any update to the Leaderboards whatsoever. 

If someone could please fix it I would be grateful for the acknowledgment towards the issue.

UCD_282021985190qsSDGvoaLiUd
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to UCD_282021985190qsSDGvoaLiUd
Solution

Who cares about the lb, they don’t want to fix the glitches so what’s the point? Is it satisfying to be #1 because you sat in a glitch and spammed shovel for half a day?

shakoutwo
1 REPLY 1
in reply to UCD_282021985190qsSDGvoaLiUd
Solution

Who cares about the lb, they don’t want to fix the glitches so what’s the point? Is it satisfying to be #1 because you sat in a glitch and spammed shovel for half a day?

shakoutwo

Studios