Zombies BUGGED For getting new characters, help!

World War II Zombies Forum

so the only character i cannot get is called the Slayer(Assassin) and ive done every single step 3X over all seperate and together. the last time killed the panzermorder i didnt use packapunch(upgrade weapons), No Blitz's, No specials, mods or consumables and i didnt die. i already did the part where you cant go past wave 12, seperatly. so this time because i tried so many flipping times to get the "defeate the panzermorder without upgrading weapons. i decided to add a challenge of my own in case i was reading into it wrong. so i only used the starting pistol for the whole thing. the only other weapon i had to get was the Tesla gun, which is a must have to get to the boss fight. so i killed him and still got 0 updates or new assassin charater. so its obviously bugged doing this 7X now. anyone have similar issues?. or know what to do?. any help whatsoever will be appreciated. 

Thank You.

6 REPLIES 6

Same I've done the assassin and survivalist  both twice and still nothing. The game is really annoying me rn

qwsddddfg

Same here. Just did the Assassin’s twice in a row, still no unlock. Smiley Sad

combotheresol

yeah I’m having similar issues. I haven’t been receiving the challenge completion for certain challenges. E.g ‘survive till round 30 with 2 box hits’. I went to round 32 without hitting box and still no achievement. 

Kind feel like I’m playing a beta still 😞

MDKRACKEN

Same problem for me but i have complete all 5 mission for BAT agent and still not availble and can not use it and i have do this mission 3 times now. Smiley Sad

nickepicke86

my problem is resolved Smiley Very Happy i have the bat agent now.

nickepicke86
Highlighted

How did you resolve it?

combotheresol

Studios