Zombies Prestige possibly bugged?

World War II Zombies Forum

Prestige 2, level 45. Go to prestige and it just does nothing. Anybody got any ideas? Hate to think it’s bugged BUT prestige became available while I was playing solo in custom. Meanwhile - there was an update while I was in the match. It didn’t kick me out but prompted me to restart after the game ended. Kept my progress but as I said above, I can’t prestige. I’m not sure if this is what caused it but if anyone’s got a fix for this I’m all ears.

ZombieVeteran90
6 REPLIES 6

I'm in the same boat as you, this issue is affecting many players and this along with no loot boxes we have no real reason to play,

let's hope they fix it soon.

Urias

Same thing happened to me tonight when I was trying to prestige for the 1st time. I maxed level 45 replaying the prologue and when I was done I tried to prestige and the game froze. I tried a few more times and it just kept freezing.

Mojo357
At least I’m not the only one but this is no good. Frustrating for many is what it sounds like.
ZombieVeteran90
Hopefully they do. SHG doesn’t respond to virtually any of the zombies issues. Almost feel like zombies is the ***** child. You’re right though, no real reason to play.
ZombieVeteran90

Same s h i t here. I'm not playing another game unitl I can prestige. I want my supply drops too please!

Dankdabsallday

so i havent been able to get ahold of anyone yet but pretty sure this is the link to speak with a activision agent!! LMK if it works for anyone!!

https://support.activision.com/AMB_To_Official_Chat_Launcher?a2cId=a4P0B000000c1wdUAA&w2cs=

Averagewhiteguymid20

Studios