memory error code 15 633

World War II Zombies Forum

i am trying to play zombies and it keeps kicking me off saying memory error code 15 633?  I have uninstalled it and reinstalled, and still the same thing.  I play xbox one.  How can I remedy this, anything to do? or what?  help!!!!!

hagenclan1975
132 REPLIES 132

It would seem if you are host, you get this Memory Error and then get kicked. If  you are not host, you get "Lost connection to Host/Server. Connection timed out." and then get kicked. So, what did this Julie Harris have to say?

IonizedKnight30

Same thing keeps happening to me. PhillTwoForU69 . Sucks. Activision sucks.

Deleted User

She said basically the same thing everybody is they are aware of the problem and are working on a fix 

Shawn Parent
shamrock67
Yes never buy Activision products again .pathetic customer service .
Kara2015

everytime they do updates I get this ***** in zombies  after 6 or 7 rounds then I lose my  weapon oerks

GMER6813

Hey there everyone in this thread @GMER6813, @Deleted User, @Kara2015, and @IonizedKnight30

Thanks for reaching out about that error. I'm unfamiliar with that specific memory error. Could someone grab a screenshot of the error and then each of you send on over your platform and gamertag? Also, please let me know any troubleshooting you've tried already (I know you already did that hagenclan1975 and thank you for that, but I just mean for everyone in general). Lastly, how long ago did this all start for you and does it happen during a specific round, map, or just randomly? 

Thank you everyone for taking the time to reach out and report this. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

IonizedKnight30 is my XBL gt. I tried uninstall / reinstall of the game, but it didn't work. The error persists in both maps, Darkest Shore & Final Reich, in Public Match. Custom match is unaffected though. Started happening right after Shamrock & Awe.

IonizedKnight30
Highlighted

Thank you so much for the response and details. Does this happen to you at particular rounds every time in Darkest Shore and Final Reich or does it just randomly occur? There are a few of these memory errors already being investigated, but I'll forward up this one in relation to your account and experiences. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

My tag is ConductiveDuck 

It happens usually when I enter the bunker in the final Reich or soon after. The darkest shore is completely random. It never happens in the haus. Thanks so much

Dankduck777

Studios