memory error code 15 633

World War II Zombies Forum

I noticed on the SMGs I will also have invisible guns and after I buy it off the wall it looks like a big blue glove is placed in the box. I have been trying to get a screenshot but I can’t get past round two before I get kicked.

the shamrocks also will start to reproduce the jolts I drop down and start glitching randomly. 

RODRAL72

This is a robbery. Plain and simple. There's posts on here from November you lying pieces of rotting zombie flesh. Almost half a year without zombies and there's no ETA, there's no news, there's no reaching out to customers, NOTHING!!!!. I'm upset because everywhere we go in this world there's bs you have to deal with. I play games to have fun and escape the bs but even my games are bringing me bs. It's like buying a book that only has half the pages in it. I'm a patient person but I'm coming to the end of my line with this game. Anyone who buys this new DLC is an absolute idiot while this problem still persists. You probably won't be able to play it. If you want change target their pockets, I bet they'll listen then and fix this crap. 

Ww2zombies1989

I can understand the frustation, this has been a rough and long standing bug, but SHG put out a community post on Thursday addressing this issue here: https://www.reddit.com/r/WWII/comments/8a4m5v/shg_weekly_community_update_thursday_april_5/ 

There is an update and fix coming for this issue this week. Not much longer now. 

Community Coordinator

It seems like every single update they do is only making matters worse. I was able to play at least a few maps without being kicked out. Now every single map is kicking me out as soon as I run into the bunker. I'm ready to throw the game out, and never spend my money on it again. This was the best zombies COD has made, but this has officially made it the worse one. I been looking into it, and many people have made complaints about this error since at least January. Now it's April, and there may be a fix. Yet every update is only making it all worse. Apparently it's really hasn't been a concern to fix, but considering so many people have spent their money on it, it should have been fixed months ago.

tdrost

I completely agree with you. I bought this game for my boyfriend, and really found myself enjoying zombies. I'm six months pregnant, and my boyfriend is worried that I will break his controller. I have come close to it many times from this stupid error. I rarely play games, and this has been a nice way for me to relax. But of lately, it has been making me so mad. I only made an account on this site to write about my disgust with this game.

tdrost
Highlighted

X-box One 
GT: MatheoGermanova
Disconected in bunker.
Hi, do you have any good news for us? I tried all the '' solutions '' found on the internet. Uninstall / reinstall, Clear the storage reserved for the COD in the management of the game, re-initialize my router, reboot my modem, connected directly in the modem, wi-fi connection, cable connection. NOTHING WORKS. As a result I am no longer a boost, I have a ratio of noob and my girlfriend screams at me because I scream after the game. (If you found my English and / or my way of expressing myself a little strange it is that I use google translate to speak to you) I speak French

XNutsOnTheFlopX

Hey there, 

Thank you so much for reaching out for and for providing your details on that, especially in relation to all of the troubleshooting you've tried. Sorry to hear that none of it had any effect. I'm afraid I don't have any good news for you yet, but I'll be reaching out for an update on this morning and I'll definitely update this entire thread once I hear something that I can share. Thanks again for taking the time to respond to my post and report all of this. It is greatly appreciated. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator
  1. I'm also a strictly zombie gamer & I have been getting this same error code (Memory Error. 15 688) 
LAPD11
No matter what trouble shooting I do (reset router, re-install profile, wired connection) NOTHING works! Please take care of this issue quickly as I have spent good $ on this system & the games I have...this being my favorite.
LAPD11

STILL THE SAME F@#$&@ CODE! FIX THIS ALREADY!!!!!

LAPD11

Studios