memory error code 15 633

World War II Zombies Forum

@ggddt wrote:

Im a huge fan that looks forward to black ops 4 but dont want to have same problem like now

Good thing black ops is made treyarch,they know how to make zombie game better than SHG.

VonCarsteins

Hi I’ve been getting this error for the last two weeks and still giving me a hard time I can I play zombies especially by around four or five kicks me out please fix this issue give us a solution thank youimage.jpg

Famcarrion

Sorry to see you running into that as well. Does it happen randomly in Zombies and only high-number rounds (20+)? Is there anything consistent about how it is occuring? 

Also, have you tried any troubleshooting that was talked about previously in this thread? Whether it is something simple like a hard reset of the console or a reinstall of the game? 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

@Seanicus23 wrote:

Sorry to see you running into that as well. Does it happen randomly in Zombies and only high-number rounds (20+)?Is there anything consistent about how it is occuring? 

I don't where you got that high-number round as he was probably saying round 4-5.

play zombies especially by around four or five kicks me out

If  there's anything consistent about this issue on the Final Reich,i did read all the threads/post about it and everything seems to be tied(for most people) as soon as they enter the bunker.With that said,i will assume that the number of rounds have nothing to do with it because somewhere some people said they tried to enter the bunker with high round(19-21)and still got the error.

Something did not get mentionned here so far and i was thinking,and if the issue was tied to the first door to the bunker(?)I'm saying that because(i may be wrong but) i don't remember at all people saying that they tried 1 of the 2 other doors to enter the bunker.

Exemple:River-sewer-morgue-Bunker

Just an idea that i would test but i don't have a xbox and most report seems to be tied with xbox+bunker.This problem is really not fun for them and for you too of course so i'm just trying to help a little.

VonCarsteins

Thanks for the response. I was just asking about high-rounds because we've seen a similar error occuring during high rounds specifically. However, that's quite a bit different. Thanks for the details about what you found though. That's definitely something that I can try to replicate and look into, but it also might be intermittent or will only occur based on specific sequence of events. Anyways, I'll check that out. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hey Sean I know that you probably have a lot of complaints to tend to, but I just wanted to say that I also get that error code on Xbox One while playing Nazi Zombies. It’s always on public match and it does it with 4 people in the game. It only lets me get to round 8 and it kicks me off with memory error 0 2878 or lost connection to host. It is very frustrating !!! When will call of duty fix this ?

Todd95

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to see you are getting a similar memory error. I'm afraid there are quite a few different ones, like you noted, and they are occuring in different ways. Does your specific memory error always happen when you are only with a group of 4 and on a specific map? 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
Highlighted

I’m having the same issue, can’t get past the early levels. Feels completely random to me. I just got kicked moments after opening the salt mine. This has been happening for the last few days, didn’t realize it was such a big issue. Let’s get a fix going please & thank you Activision.

Treshbegs

This has been happening for well over a week now. I’m fed up. I have completely given up on this game and franchise. This game at the moment is completely unplayable. I don’t think I’ll play another cod until bo4. I have faith in treyarch, we shall see I guess.

Mostly_unknown

Are they ever going to fix this?  It’s been over 2 weeks. It’s not even worth playing since the leaderboards don’t update so we are just playing meaningless games

UCD_28164673105MnZFTLyxkgJA

Studios