memory error code 15 633

World War II Zombies Forum

This keeps happening to me as well though I typically get kicked before wave 5. Usually wave 3 or sooner on all maps when playing on live. Really frustrating because I hate multiplayer. Very disappointed that I bought the game and the season pass only for the game to be broken as often as it is. Likely my last Activision game purchase as I feel I'm wasting money.

Ashaver

I am having the same  issue but only on final Reich. It’s really kissing me off. I was a MP 359 on PS4, NOW INBN XBOX AND I can’t even get the character of he game becuase it won’t let me stay for more than ten minutes. It’s been like this for two weeks now, why hasn’t someone done something about this!!!!!!! Gamer tag : TheZombieCrewd

TheZombieCrewd
Highlighted

Is it resolved yet?

BPRIEST99

Im having exactly the same problem

mcguire30

Im having exactly the same problem and its really annoying I've paid out for the game plus season pass i don't like multiplayer i only play it for the zombies total waste of money I've noticed alot of these new games that are out are having the same problem to far forward to quick please sort this 

mcguire30

Same here.

It can happen at any time.  I have also narrowed it down to entering the bunker in the Reich.  I can enter in round four or 15, it instantly kicks me.  It is account specific as another accounts on the Xbox works perfectly fine.

BPRIEST99

My name is ConductiveDuck 

It happens when I enter the bunker in Reich usually and at random times in the darkest shore 

Please fix this it is very annoying, and it makes zombies unplayable. Thank you for looking into this. 

Dankduck777

My name is ConductiveDuck

It crashes when i open the bunker door in the final Reich and randomly in darkest shore. Thanks.

I appreciate the help

Dankduck777

It’s random for me on both maps. I just got a new error code. Memory error 15 605 on my first game after un/reinstall. I haven’t been able to play a game since shamrock update. I also have to shut down XBox to get back into Zombies, or it will freeze on the connecting to XBox live screen. 

Rodral XBL GT

RODRAL72

It can happen at any time.  I have also narrowed it down to entering the bunker in the Reich.  I can enter in round four or 15, it instantly kicks me.  It is account specific as another account on the Xbox works perfectly fine.

BPRIEST99

Studios