memory error code 15 633

World War II Zombies Forum

New.

I think I noticed a pattern. When a teammate hosts the game and he is kicked out, the host migrates to another player who is in turn kicked out etc

XNutsOnTheFlopX
i had the same problem GT Kaborski i have the same issue except for me i keep getting kicked out at random waves or cause of me/others using mystery box also error is always the same either
Jinxied

What the hell is going on here, Activision Admins?

This thread is from February...March...Im still getting Email Alerts with players getting these same errors in August???? And you guys are still giving the same canned answers about rebooting theur consoles?

This thread needs to be locked with the message: "Activision designed WW2 Zombies under a different console engine so all gamers will experience these memory errors unless they have a perfect setup..If youre not one of those few, wait till the next COD release."

If its August and players are still getting these Memory Errors, its not fixable. Its something flawed within the original coding of the game. 

CadderlySoaring

is not all the same* also i was thinking the same thing or it could be just the fact that the new updates might not be properly encoded because i've also had issues with certain guns not showing on the mystery box for me as well... hope this helps admins! 😆👻

Jinxied

Hi, I'm Un3arth3dDragon and I'm on the Xbox One.  I have been experiencing the same errors.  Here is the problem plaguing us

Un3arth3dDragon
For me it would happen at random, no matter what map I was playing. Every time it would disconnect me, it would tell me that the connection to host was lost. Rarely would it give me the error, but I believe that the memory error happens in every game, just that it would give it to the host. For that, it was always at random. I could just load into the map, BAM, Open the bunker door on Final Reich, BAM. No matter the circumstances, I always disconnect. It's kind of driving me away from Zombies. This all started shortly after Shamrock & Awe
Un3arth3dDragon

I'm getting similar.

Around four weeks ago, it started crashing, for no apparent reason.  I go into a game, play a few rounds then it kicks me out, it says lost connection to host/server or memory error.  The code today is 0 2878 but there are others.  15 633 is another.

Today I reformatted the Xbox One and reinstalled the game.  I played one game and it kicked me again.  As this is a complete new build, and the internet is a fast connection, I thought it might be something to do with my account (BPRIEST99).  I used a different account and played the game, to my astonishment, it worked perfectly fine.  Apart from the fact I have no rank at all.  I'm level 558 at the moment on this account.  If I could complete a game, I would be in excess of 700. And I could get more characters.  I almost finished the Darkest Shore the other day and it kicked meright at the end.  Comeon, that is just cruel!!

I have to quit the game and reload it in order to get back online.  I can play a few rounds and as soon as I enter the bunker, I'm kicked (That was my test to see if the account was corrupt!!).  I can play as much as I like at the bottom of the map, I just can't go inside.  This is useless to try to play a game.  How on earth am I expected to rank up like this?  This needs sorting as a matter of urgency.  It's not just the Reich, it also happens in the Darkest Shore.

Why am I being penalised for supporting this game?  You have to admit, it is very unfair.  I've played CoD since the first game was out.  This one is so frustrating I'm thinking of selling my Xbox.  Everyone I know says how bad it is and many have given up playing it because of the poor connectivity and in game issues.  The customer service doesn't help either.

Can someone look at this and soon?

Why can't I speak to someone?  Surely you have a live person who can help customers?  Or do you have so many issues that you couldn't employ enough people to deal with them?  I'm starting to get upset about this now.

Please contact me with your actions to resolve this issue.  I do not want to have to start all over to get all mychallenges and achievements again.

BPRIEST99

Don't get rid of your Xbox, it's not the problem.  No one knows the problem, however what is for certain, is that Shamrock & Awe, the current event, has something to do with it.  That's what I feel at least

Un3arth3dDragon

It also does not save anything achieved such as points or challenges.  I played with a local a few days ago, I got kicked of course, I went to add him as a friend but the last players were not recorded.  It is getting silly now.  Why can't this be fixed?  Over a month of not being able to play.  I've ranked up in the game, I get kicked and my level is back to what it was before I played.  I'm losing out big time here.  

Can someone sort this out?

BPRIEST99
Highlighted

Hey there, 

I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean about getting kicked from local play (as far as we've seen thsi error only occurs in MP), but if you are getting that local play please do let me know and exactly where? Also, is it the same Memory Error 15 633 or a different code? 

All the same, I can understand how frustrating it is and it is actively being worked on, but clearly it hasn't been easy or quick fix. I'll keep checking in here to provide any updates we have, but hopefully it won't be that much longer. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios