memory error code 15 633

World War II Zombies Forum

in reply to UCD_28164673105MnZFTLyxkgJA

IMG_20180327_011235324.jpg

Here is the screenshot you are asking for.  I have had disconnection errors and lost communication to host since the resistance in multiplayer but that ficed itself.  Since Shock and Awe I have gotten kicked out of almost 90% of the matches. Internet is good.  Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Restart XBOX. Etc,etc,etc.  Fix this problem by the end of the week or just like some of the other companies out there, I will no longer be spending income on a broken game.  Let's keep selling infinished product with bugs and use hackers as an excuse.  By April 1st if it's not fixed, how about a refund for this unplayable game for the lack of entertainment value.  I know I have finally decided against buying the season pass and As a committed COD gamer.  This just is an utter dissapointment.  Thanks Activision.

Hurtshocker320

IMG_20180327_014747046.jpgRound 11 Zombies- TFR

Hurtshocker320

This now seems to be happening nearly everygame of darkest shore now . If i play a custom game it doesnt seem to affect it as much but public games that i have tried today its happened on everyone .

Has anyone acknowledged the problem ? if any of the devlopment team want to join me i n a public game i can hopefully show them the issue 

thegteam

Hey there, sorry to hear you are running into that too. You can try some basic troubleshooting for that, which changes depending on your platform, but the basics would just be resetting your console, rebuild database (PS4 only), verify integrity (PC), reset profile (XB1), or reinstall. However, the success of that varies a lot unfortunately, but it is a known issue being investigated. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Seanicus, we really feel for you guys here at the forums. 

We know you and your team here are tired of hearing the complaints...Just know that were not pointing our frustrations to you. 

I still blame Infinity Ward for selling out to Activision. And in turn to Activision for pushing out these titles to different developers whom don't even login into these forums. They're more worried about Reddit and Twitter than the actual COD website community. 

CadderlySoaring

Thank you for the screenshot and for the details on what you've tried already. We are pushing for updates on this issue every single day. It is high priority right now, listed on Known Issues, and hopefully it won't be much longer until it is dealt with. I'll respond back to this thread as soon as I have some news about it. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Honestly, screenshots don't do it justice....

We should all just record 2 hours each of gameplay (all the Zombie Freezes, Error Codes and Host Migrations mishaps) and all of us send in Gigabytes of Videos with the Title: This COD Game Wasn't Beta Tested...

CadderlySoaring
Highlighted

Okay...so I have now went back to Custom to play solo match and getting the other error code Memory Error 0 2878 and kicked.  I have also tried to restart, clear memory, reinstall.  I have even tried 2 other gamertags from my son and my wife's acct which has never played on COD WW2 Zombies.  I am usually a MP player but wanted to give this zombies a chance.  Especially after the last update affected my MP lobbies.  Time is running out for this fan.

Hurtshocker320

This IS UNNACCEPTABLE for a 2018 game to have this error. 

This disrupts so many people its really not fair. NOT ONLY do you loose consumables, witch is very unfair to people who buy or grind hard for specific consumables,  you waste your TIME COMPLETLEY. 

Darkest shore happens at random times and Final Reich happens usually around when you first go in bunker or first few steps getting tesla gun. 

Please fix and offer some sort of compensation for the lose to players who spent money on your game that shouldnt have a simple feature like this ruin a WHOLE game mode. Zombies is meant to be play with friends. Too bad WW2 zombies you cant do that . Sad. Main reason i got this game was to play zombies with friends. 

TheOne2BeChosen

How is this not fixed yet?  You look at different threads. It’s been an issue for over 3 weeks now. You’re trying to push out another DLC to a game that doesn’t even work. They just need to focus on the game they already have and forget about the DLC

UCD_28164673105MnZFTLyxkgJA

Studios