memory error code 15 633

World War II Zombies Forum

in reply to UCD_28164673105MnZFTLyxkgJA

I'm surprised this has gone on for so long. If a glitch happens it gets fixed instant or in a few days. A serious bug comes in that causes dc issues is left for nearly a month with no progress. If the game can't be kept stable or maintained in a way which doesn't cause issues when a fix comes out I would like a refund on the season pass. I mean I spent £40 for zombies which I can get 5 mins of joy out of just to waste my time with a nice full dc. So once this next dlc comes out if its unplayable like this dlc. I will just give up on the call of duty games which is a shame as I've played it since ps2 days. 

Kazukiii

Hey there, yeah this has been a rough bug/issue I'm afraid. It has been popping up for people in a large variety of different ways across multiple modes on multiple platforms. We've been trying troubleshooting and workarounds for a while, but I'm afraid I haven't seen anything consistently working for anyone.

Some people have said it occured less frequently after restarting their console or perform rebuild database (PS4), but I haven't seen anything that flat out fixed it. Anyways, I just wanted to say that it is being worked on and with high priority. We are sending updates and reporting up info pretty much every day. Hopefully it won't be much longer. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

How do they plan on reimbursing people for all the consumables they lost from getting kicked from games early?

UCD_28164673105MnZFTLyxkgJA
in reply to UCD_28164673105MnZFTLyxkgJA

They're probably not planning on paying back all the lost Consumables...but it's been almost a month with this...Something is about to blow up here. And Activision and SHG will likely have to go into Damage Control....

Seanicus, ATVISupport and others here are doing their best but the anger from the community is about to blow this wide open...

CadderlySoaring

Zombies now failing every game with different codes...this game is horrible...

GX1313

Have you had this issue solved! I am having the same issue?

Sharkbait05
Highlighted

I'm afraid the issue is not resolved yet, but there is now a fix in progress and coming soon. However, no ETA on when that is releasing exactly since SHG is still working on it. I'll respond back here if we hear a specific date for when that fix is coming. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I was in Final Reich just now and did not encounter any errors. Went all the way to Wave 19 - but had to back out because of my noob teammates. Has the issue been fixed?

IonizedKnight30

Nope not yet. It is still on the way. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hey everyone, 

Just an update on this but a fix is on the way. However, it is still being finalized and there isn't on ETA on it yet. I'll report back in and share once we have some specific information as to when it is coming, but it should be soon. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios