memory error code 15 633

World War II Zombies Forum

Sorry to hear that is happening to you too. The losing connection from host isn't related to this error and you may be able to improve that by trying some network troubleshooting, but for the Memory Error I'm afraid I haven't seen any successful troubleshooting or workarounds. Like others have mentioned in here you can try a hard reset of your console (if you are on console) or even reinstalling the game, but the issue is being worked on. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Gamer Tag Jenn536 Xbox I’ve tried the same trouble shooting as the others. I’ve been kick out randomly and have lost so many consumables and leveling up opportunities it’s sickening. The other night I leveled up twice only to find myself kicked just as we defeated the giant zombie. Very disappointed. 

Jenn536

i am having the issue right now please help i'll take a picture for you now. 1528789375275135527648.jpg

Highlighted

Hey there, 

Sorry to hear you are running into that too, but have you tried anything that we talked about previously in this thread, like just resetting your console or even reinstalling? There are quite a few options depending on which paltform you are on, but for Xbox One I'd just recommend a hard reset first and if that has no effect then reinstall. Let me know. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

The final Reich and Darkest shore. Bigmurds and xbone. Get rid of the star in Multiplayer as well. I thought it had gone 

Bigmurds78

It has happen to me everytime I have played over the past week. Custom and public matches.

Towlieboost

Sorry to hear that. Could you try some basic troubleshooting for that, like hard reset of the console or reinstall? However, what platform are you on? There are different options based on each platform. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hallo i have the same probleem when I or someone else opens the command bunker/room mostly in round 4/6 en then I got kicked both the errors show up sometimes today I had (memory error: 15 609 but) but I have enough memory left.. and I'm wired connection so I can't me my connection. Please update zombie mode and fix the bug because I can't play multiplayer but solo I can it's so weird..

skillhunter121

image.jpg

This happens randomly on all maps. I’ve just got home from holidays yesterday so that’s when it started for me. Doesn’t matter the round or how many people are playing 

Dragon1Beast

nazi zombies has no specific round it shuts off at anytime with connection lost to host or memory errors of all sorts of numbers. Im a huge fan that looks forward to black ops 4 but dont want to have same problem like now you guys should have.your employees playing the game a couple times a week to see if problems occur . This has been a huge problem for about a month and a half and i never would have expected this to still be a problem for us your customers this is the only game i play please fix this soon potential. games in the lobby also is taking ten minutes or better and even the custom match has memory errors as well. Hope this gets fixed soon  thank you

ggddt

Studios