memory error code 15 633

World War II Zombies Forum

Yes, first I thought its from the internet so i went to my friend house that have a better network, i connect it with a wire not a wifi,
It didnt work.

I restarted it more than 3 time didnt work.

I shout the xbox, then took the wire out and restart the router i waited half an hour. Didnt work for me also.

I turned is off for a day. And the next day I tried and didnt work.

But after I replyed to u last time, the next day it worked completely normal I opened the bunker and continued untill I died.
And suddenly today, it stopped working again
As soon as i open the bunker wait 5 min or wait for the next waive.. i got Error, different number each time.

Do u have any other solution ?
I did what i read in the internet.
I found another solution which is deleting my data, but i just come so far i dont want delete it. Is there any other solution
Faitheye

Thank you for that extensive report back and sorry to hear none of that worked. The good news is that we are currently working on that issue and investigating it, but I'm afraid there aren't any updates or known workarounds at the moment.

Like you mentioned, part of the reason this one has been rough to figure out is that it occurs inconsistently (and there are different error messages), but that particular issue you are running into with the bunker seems to be the most well known. Hopefully it won't be that much longer. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Lmao, Sean...*

*= Yeah we were hoping for the Bunker fix back in March but...Im sure that fix is right around the corner..

I truly feel bad for you guys having to do this year round for an inferior product. 

CadderlySoaring

Are you kidding? I’ve been waiting for a fix on this for a while now. Most of my friends stopped playing ages ago over this shat. I’m holding on here hoping for a fix but I’m not seeing any product. 

Sean this is BS and you know it. 

Bamawrath
How long is it going to take to fix it ???
Faitheye

I wish I could give you an ETA, but I'm afraid all we know at the moment is that a fix is being worked on. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

15351126794502455956874853106001.jpg

I get kicked from zombies every match, random times. It is extremely annoying. 

captlunatic

The Days of Summer event ends on 28 August. If things go as before, the map will work again after the update removing the drowned zombies. Don't forget to thank Sean.

TeaLove101

So the Final Reich map is still crashing. Days of Summer is over and there was a 9 GB update, but this seems not to have done anything for tfr. Too bad, it's a good map and I know plenty of us are hoping for some kinda super easter egg after we finish the last map that's gonna drop soon. That doesn't seem possible under the circumstances. A lot of people I play with don't bother anymore, they're all playing Fortnight or BO3. 

TeaLove101
Highlighted

That’s the problem Sledge has completely screwed over everyone with Zombies. It’s like no one is caring to even try fixing an issue that’s been going on since launch. 

From the get go the zombies content should have been pulled and rebuilt from the ground up. 

Bamawrath

Studios