memory error code 15 633

World War II Zombies Forum

That’s great you’re going to fix it eventually but what’s the plan to reimburse players and updating leader boards. Over 20k kills plus revives etc don’t count1C77F9B6-363C-4ECE-A1C3-DB6770647412.jpeg

6536B253-FFE5-464C-9B17-CC6EC3B2E3AC.jpeg

UCD_28164673105MnZFTLyxkgJA

Whatever update you did today just made the game even worse. Now the darkest shore is broken also

UCD_28164673105MnZFTLyxkgJA
in reply to UCD_28164673105MnZFTLyxkgJA

Not sure what was going on but I gave darkest shore another go and it was just all off. The perk for increased melee damage was activating while I was shooting the zombies on the beach. They was taking the extra damage as only one bullet per kill was needed. Unsure if this is just a bug or if it was due to the update?  I'll add a clip next time if it happens again. 

Kazukiii

Honestly, the amount of bugs on these Zombies maps are just ridiculous at times. Some games, players come in with no guns in their hands...Other games, players don't have their Consumables or Perks....

While most, players can't even finish a match. 

Is there even a Quality Dept at SHG? How does all these bugs make it past them?

Sure, the hard working Ambassadors and Support here have to ask for Videos/Screenshots...

But the issues with this game...How many videos they want of each and every bug/freeze we come across? 

If Activision wants PROOF of how buggy this SHG game is, have them hire 100 gamers from across the globe and set up all their gaming sessions for video recording....Send that Video Evidence to SHG developers with these simple questions:

"How was this game/update even approved for release to our COD community? Where's your Quality Dept? Do you think you deserve to develop any future COD titles after this?"

CadderlySoaring

I have been trying for days to complete the last Moonraven Slayer Contract, but after about 5-10 minutes I get kicked out for some memory error or connection lost error, I'm starting to believe i'm just not going to get it done between all the errors and the terrible teamates I keep ending up with.

CommanderChrome

Why is this issue STILL happening? I'm losing consumables every single game like crazy cause of these memory errors & lost connection issues......so frustrating

Myla0325
I’m having the same problem since the update last week. Crashes or comes up with memory error code when the bunker is opened/around round 4
jessizzle

Guys any solutions for this problem! Really it’s sucks 4 days now and can’t play the game, kicking out of game in wave 4 saying lost connection host ! I did everything to fix it it still the game broken 

Moodycool

Idk but it's getting very very very upsetting it should have already been fixed by now

DwarfBarto
I’m still having the same issue. It’s been weeks now and still not fixed
jessizzle

Studios