memory error code 15 633

World War II Zombies Forum

At this point i'm not even sure if it's going to be fixed + they are pobably too buzy working on dlc 4.
VonCarsteins

I get disconnected from each regular zombie map I play after 3-4 mins.  Usually, it simply says disconnected but a few times I also received the dreaded "memory" error.  I have open NAT on Xbox One and open NAT in the actual COD WW2 game itself.  The regular multiplayer maps work fine as does the new Tortured Path content.  Only the regular zombie maps do not work.  I seriously doubt there will be any fix.  So far, may requests for assistance on this have been completely ignored.  We'll just have a broken, non-functioning game.

irish55p
Im havign the same problem
Memory error 15637

When im playing zombie and im the host as soon as we open the bunker i get this error
Memory error 15637

If i wasnt the host it would say lost connection to host/server........

I need help please no one is responding to me anywhere
Faitheye

Sorry for the delay on this and thanks to everyone for sharing tips and troubleshooting with each other. We are still investigating and working on these memory errors. Hang tight and if you run into any troubleshooting that works for you please do share it here with others. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Afternoon, so once again I'm back on this thread for the same issue once again, it happened during first dlc drop. Then again on Saint Patrick's update, wasn't able to get all camos due to it. And now the same issue is back when you do an update for any event, so I'm just guessing that the fix that is done to prevent memory loss error or host dc error is always undone with a patch / event update. I understand when it first happened and first dlc etc it will have bugs and so on. But as its always the same issue and same problems, and same times for dc so on final reich it's when the bunker doors are opened and the round changes over, so any round between 3-6, darkest shore has its random times for dc and shadowed throne is the same as darkest shore now. So good luck getting any ee done. Don't get me wrong I enjoy playing zombies, I'm lvl 123 master and lvl 50 in chapters and try for ee with mates but when this issue happens we normally just have to give up and play another game for a few weeks to a month just so that the game is stable again. But by then I missed out on characters, challenges etc. But in all fairness if it continues might just have to stop playing and go back to original zombies like bo1 and waw. So next time there's playlist updates, event updates may just have to try the hot fix for the connection issues afterwards each time. Just to double check it won't happen again if possible. 

Kazukiii
Ok untill now I tried everything nothing works unfortunately.
Faitheye

Sorry to hear that nothing has been successful for you so far. Would you mind listing out what you've tried exactly, in case I have some additional tips that you haven't tried already? Otherwise, hopefully it is something that we are able to resolve on our end, but it is still being looked into. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
Yes, first I thought its from the internet so i went to my friend house that have a better network, i connect it with a wire not a wifi,
It didnt work.

I restarted it more than 3 time didnt work.

I shout the xbox, then took the wire out and restart the router i waited half an hour. Didnt work for me also.

I turned is off for a day. And the next day I tried and didnt work.

But after I replyed to u last time, the next day it worked completely normal I opened the bunker and continued untill I died.
And suddenly today, it stopped working again
As soon as i open the bunker wait 5 min or wait for the next waive.. i got Error, different number each time.

Do u have any other solution ?
I did what i read in the internet.
I found another solution which is deleting my data, but i just come so far i dont want delete it. Is there any other solution
Faitheye

well I have both platforms and only my xbox one does the identical memory problems but the ps4 seems to be doing fine with the same game and maps.Also had the xbox one x and had the same problems but I fix them I took it back for a full refund.I wish I could help further.

imdigitalman1
I just did that didnt work any other thing ?
Faitheye

Studios