memory error code 15 633

World War II Zombies Forum

I have gotten the code at multiple rounds, maps and at different points in the map. In Final Reich  it' most common to happen in both public and custom games when entering the bunker by the fire well trap or when entering the morgue thru pap room. In darkest shore it is completely random. The one commn thing g I found is if I'm helping people get the Shamrock and Awe camo's it almost always happens. I had to play solo to get mine. This shouldn' be a problem this late unto an update.

Xboxzombz

I too am getting this error and as frustrating as it is the most annoying part it using powerups and other consumables only to be kicked out halfway through the game or whenever theres an update while im playing. I think all consumables used in a game where these thibgs happen should be refunded

Obuffalo

ShirtyMoss is my game tag (xbox one)

It happen when I try to enter the command room on the final Reich. Started happening with the tortured path / days of summer update getting real tired of it

Dirtboxer

Your account is corrupt, the same as mine.

Activision need to address this urgently or risk losing more customers.  

BPRIEST99

Xbox one woorox96

this started happening a week ago, I thought it would iron out the problem during updates, I just bought the season pass online, I feel that it was a complete waste of money.  What should I do?

WooRox

Greetings, thank you for the quick response and info. Have you tried any troubleshooting for that yet? Like resetting the console, resetting your profile, or even reinstalling the game? Also, when this occurs for you does it only happen in certain modes or certain maps? 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I've had this happen to me almost every game since the update, had pretty much zero issues before that.  It happens to me on all the maps, not just The Final Reich.  I usually get boooted by round 5-6 on Reich and I never get past wave 10 of Darkest Shore.  When I'm host and it happens I get the memory error and my game freezes.  When I'm not host and it happens it says lost connection to host.  I've reset my Xbox and router countless times and unistalled/reinstalled the game and all content twice now.  Still happening.  Seems its happening to most of the people playing online but not everyone is coming forward about.  It's definitely not a small isolated issue.

BarredOut

Thanks @BarredOut and @Dankduck777. Appreciate the info and the specifics of how it is occuring. I'm sorry to hear no troubleshooting has been successful so far. There seems to be about three different error codes for the memory error, but we are investigating all of them and reporting them on over to SHG. There isn't any ETA on a fix yet, but thank you for the patience, for working with us to report all of that, and for taking the time to even report it up in the first place. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I have recently started to get the memory error -  15 633 since the update for shamrock and awe, normally get kicked before wave 5 - 6 unsure what causes it, but just before everyone gets kicked from lobby we can just see each other running on the spot for 10 seconds or so before getting kicked I have a screenshot on my console of the error that I have got.

GT - ForgottenXion

Also not sure if this has anything to do with it but the newest weapon camos you get with finding 4 shamrocks per map normally don't load in at start of the game for a good minute or so but could be down to bad connection on my side same with certain textures not fully loading in until much later than normal. 

Kazukiii

Hey there, 

Thank you so much for the details. For the new Shamrock & Awe camos for Zombies we are also actively investigating that. Appreciate all of the specifics. Unfortunately there isn't an ETA on a fix, but I'll be reaching back out for an update this morning. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios