World at War Forum

in reply to ClubPenguin05

Gross1985 wrote:

GhostSquad wrote:

:^: That's why you do CQC and use your sword and pistol.

Pistols took long to reload, too, albeit less time than rifles.

CQC would be kooky to throw in. Like, people used Judo and other fancy martial arts during the American Revolution. But it would look bad in the long run.

Alright, don't think MGS3, I'm just saying like when you are closer to the enemy just take him out with a sword.
GhostSquad
ROFL i would buy that game to whipe my ass with LOL.

1st, the maps would suck.

2nd, the guns suxx0rd back then a big time.

and 3rd, i dont like America becouse they think they got history but the Dutch and Brittish MADE you and your history and the killing indian part is your own fauilt. you are garbage Europeans.
Gl3nny
anymore suggestions
ClubPenguin05
well in world war 1 , the americans only came in at the end , the canadians however , in it from the beggining
Infernos_Lair

Infernos_Lair wrote:

well in world war 1 , the americans only came in at the end , the canadians however , in it from the beggining

a game based on WWI wouldnt be very fun. there is a reason why none have been made
xDGREENx

Gl3nny wrote:

and 3rd, i dont like America becouse they think they got history but the Dutch and Brittish MADE you and your history and the killing indian part is your own fauilt. you are garbage Europeans.

This from the country that beheaded their goverment and their families.

btw no one wants to play the COD based on France COD:RZG (retreat from ze Germans) or COD:FZCB (follow zat crazy b1 tch, aka Jeanne d'Arc or Joan of Arc)
DsBartholet

ClubPenguin05 wrote:

If Call of Duty made a game based on the American War for Independence, how epic would that be?!?!?!?!

Leave suggestions as to how a developer could make this game super awesome fantasticular. You know, weapon loadouts, custom kill streaks, multiplayer maps, single player scenarios, anything that comes to mind relevant to the time period surrounding the Revolutionary War.

Pretty epic.

The could have:

-Muskets

-All sorts of old pistols

-Swords

-Mounted cannons

-Horses

I think melee weapons and pistols would be much more prominent in multiplayer, since they didn't have MGs, SMGs, etc..

For the campaign, they could have things like naval battles, where you have to fire cannons at old ships, steer the ship to make it ram another one, and board another ship, like pirates do... In land combat, it'd be a lot less like previous COD, because warfare back then, you'd just stand in a straight line and fire your musket again and again. It might be difficult to keep that sort of thing entertaining.
Seal_Clubber

DsBartholet wrote:

Gl3nny wrote:

btw no one wants to play the COD based on France COD:RZG (retreat from ze Germans) or COD:FZCB (follow zat crazy b1 tch, aka Jeanne d'Arc or Joan of Arc)

COD based on France wouldn't be any fun.

Just... surrender!! Surrender! Surrender!
Seal_Clubber
rather play cowboy's and indians than a game with weapons that took that long to reload and were out in the fields/forest...which = boring ...sorry to burst your bubble, but it would not be a great game.
projecmodified

DsBartholet wrote:

Gl3nny wrote:

Like i would like that... i dont like france and neither does 90% of t3h w0rldz. but i f*cking laughed about Follow zat crazy b1tch xD how about this: NO MORE HISTORY GAMEZZZ. there are like 1000 WW2 and vietnam warfare games.. and IW is busy with MW2 so it looks like TA just needa quit theire jobs !! OR. make a REVERSED WW2 game! and dont come with sh!t like "history is written by the winners" or whatever. you just cant forget the strategic things our Fuhrer did! yes sorry the " thing for the "u" is blocked on this keyboard Smiley Frustrated
Gl3nny

Studios