Crunk in a trunk, also Papker and the Le'boys should read

World at War Forum

Looks like crunk in a trunk talked the Le'Boys out of a match and covered his tail by blaming it on "having to play with greenies". No offense intended against my Le'Boys, but I am not going to lie, that doesn't cut it for me. You may have got some of the Le'Boys to play your "I'm sorry massa" game, but the CACKS are still looking for some competition. Since you had to assemble the LXG boys, I am assuming you have atleast five other guys to run with you. By all means, bring them to a CACK game. We don't take excuses, we just see them as weakness. I don't see you pulling 30 and 5 against us, period.

One last thing. Atleast the infamous Papker had the balls to play against a few of us, and got mad props because of it. The difference between you and him is that he doesn't back out when the cards are laid down. Props to Papker again, mainly because I never thought I would say that.
jewellsz
25 REPLIES 25
We are not letting Crunk in da trunk out of anything, he needs to sober his azz up, turn on his little white box and be prepared for a constant respawn.

Jewellszy...

When the mission orders drop, have prowler send me my requisition orders and i'll get my gear squared away. No one talks to the Le'boys that way, I will avenge the treatment that our organization, and more on point, how Prowler was talked to yesterday will be set straight before that paper will be fulfilled..

Crunk, we are coming for you son.
splittinwigs Level 75
lock and load boys,theres hell to be fought through
SgtCortez8693
Le' Boys

-------------------------------------

Everyone else

There's the line. Cross it, I dare you
timmerman916
Jewellsz, I think you just made me blush.....lol.....thanks again......im all for me and some green guys tossing bullets your way anytime...fun is fun.....ill be on tonight...fell asleep putting my boys to bed last night at 830....woke up at 2am and played some CTF...if you look at my stats I even played a few matches against MatKs....though he claimed he was his brother.....I dont know....me and my buddy gestapo won handily almost every match I believe
papker72877
If you guys are ever on and want some one to play against just hit me up, I'm up for a little challenge even if its 1v6.
GREENCRDS4EVRY1

GREENCRDS4EVRY1 wrote:

If you guys are ever on and want some one to play against just hit me up, I'm up for a little challenge even if its 1v6.

Tase,

you never know Sir, we may have an enlistment expansion and we might just have you on our side....
splittinwigs Level 75
Man i have issues.So much cod latley i had dreams of raping greenies last night!..I will make that dream a reality tonight.Hit me up guys i will be on around 7 or so.
codchamp1

splittinwigs wrote:

GREENCRDS4EVRY1 wrote:

Tase,

you never know Sir, we may have an enlistment expansion and we might just have you on our side....

would be cool to join you guys , I've played against tim, smoke, and soddom and that was fun. Though I dont play core much but hey I'm not picky.
GREENCRDS4EVRY1
sup guys, lemme know when the CACK are gonna need an expansion. I fancy myself a good cod player. Plus i play this game on the regular, id be a great addition. Only thing is im not a high rank or prestige.
Omargawsh

Studios