Crunk in a trunk, also Papker and the Le'boys should read

World at War Forum

GREENCRDS4EVRY1 wrote:

splittinwigs wrote:

GREENCRDS4EVRY1 wrote:

If you guys are ever on and want some one to play against just hit me up, I'm up for a little challenge even if its 1v6.

Tase,

you never know Sir, we may have an enlistment expansion and we might just have you on our side....

would be cool to join you guys , I've played against tim, smoke, and soddom and that was fun. Though I dont play core much but hey I'm not picky.

This place is how you knew me. Dude I couldn't figure it out.
timmerman916

Omargawsh wrote:

sup guys, lemme know when the CACK are gonna need an expansion. I fancy myself a good cod player. Plus i play this game on the regular, id be a great addition. Only thing is im not a high rank or prestige.

Man I can honestly say that the CACK doesn't have expansions, we just bring people in from time to time. The CACK is a group withing the group known as Le' Boys.
timmerman916

timmerman916 wrote:

Omargawsh wrote:

sup guys, lemme know when the CACK are gonna need an expansion. I fancy myself a good cod player. Plus i play this game on the regular, id be a great addition. Only thing is im not a high rank or prestige.

Man I can honestly say that the CACK doesn't have expansions, we just bring people in from time to time. The CACK is a group withing the group known as Le' Boys.

ohhh well then, Le boys expansion? haha
Omargawsh
Who the hell are you people
Crunk N DaTrunk

Crunk N DaTrunk wrote:

I'm the dude disguised as the dude playing another dude.
jewellsz

Look at all of these scrubs talking to a W@W legend with such disrepect. 4.0+ k/d in TDM sons

Crunk N DaTrunk

Crunk N DaTrunk wrote:

I am the little black girl in a white mans body...Anyone down to play some hop scotch?
codchamp1
let me know when you guys are gonna play, im down for a little dancing.
nightpr0wler76

Omargawsh wrote:

timmerman916 wrote:

Omargawsh wrote:

ohhh well then, Le boys expansion? haha

That might be a possibilitySmiley Embarassed
nightpr0wler76
hmm, wut is all of this...

oh well-2points :grin:
Deleted User

Studios