World at War Forum

How many dogs are released? Or are they just random?
Jasieboii
Likes: 0
Posts: 65
Registered: ‎11-08-2009
9 REPLIES 9
in reply to Jasieboii
they keep coming for 60 seconds... 60 right? its either 60 or 30
DeadlySquirrelJ
Likes: 0
Posts: 68
Registered: ‎28-08-2009
in reply to Jasieboii

Jasieboii wrote:

 

How many dogs are released? Or are they just random?





i think there are 5 at first but as you kill them more appear.
adgregory
Likes: 1
Posts: 481
Registered: ‎08-02-2009
in reply to Jasieboii
thers like 10 at first and they come for one minute u need to release them by getting a 7 kill streak and u can only get dogs in online multiplayer
codman_sean-e-b
Likes: 2
Posts: 234
Registered: ‎31-05-2011
in reply to Jasieboii

cod man!sean-e-boy wrote:

 

thers like 10 at first and they come for one minute u need to release them by getting a 7 kill streak and u can only get dogs in online multiplayer





you can get dogs in an offline multiplayer split screen.
adgregory
Likes: 1
Posts: 481
Registered: ‎08-02-2009
in reply to Jasieboii

adgregory wrote:

 

cod man!sean-e-boy wrote:

 

thers like 10 at first and they come for one minute u need to release them by getting a 7 kill streak and u can only get dogs in online multiplayer





you can get dogs in an offline multiplayer split screen.





Ok, so its time rather than how many.. Cheers.. Oh and erh, thanks but I have a very vague idea on how 2 release them, they are my friends! I jus' never noticed a timer for them so I guessed there was a certain amount of them..
Jasieboii
Likes: 0
Posts: 65
Registered: ‎11-08-2009
Highlighted
in reply to Jasieboii
i was correcting the mis information. i explained that its 5 to begin with and more come when they are dead
adgregory
Likes: 1
Posts: 481
Registered: ‎08-02-2009
in reply to Jasieboii

Jasieboii wrote:

 

adgregory wrote:

 

cod man!sean-e-boy wrote:

 

thers like 10 at first and they come for one minute u need to release them by getting a 7 kill streak and u can only get dogs in online multiplayer





you can get dogs in an offline multiplayer split screen.





Ok, so its time rather than how many.. Cheers.. Oh and erh, thanks but I have a very vague idea on how 2 release them, they are my friends! I jus' never noticed a timer for them so I guessed there was a certain amount of them..







60 secs or unitl they have all been killed. I think you get 10, or maybe 12, dogs total.
scruffnose
Likes: 0
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎16-11-2008
in reply to Jasieboii
they keep coming for 60 seconds in core and in HC they come half as bad..lol..just kill them fast in HC
Dirty_Ownage
Likes: 0
Posts: 108
Registered: ‎09-11-2008
in reply to Jasieboii

scruffnose wrote:

 

60 secs or unitl they have all been killed. I think you get 10, or maybe 12, dogs total.





There is a total number then? Ok.. So say i was to kill 5 straight away there will only be 5/7 more for the rest of the time limit?



adgregory wrote:

 

i was correcting the mis information. i explained that its 5 to begin with and more come when they are dead





That wasnt aimed at you mate.. What I meant was cod man!sean-e-boy telling me you need a 7 kill streak to get dogs was a lil bit obvious.. But it did sound a lil sarky Smiley Frustrated
Jasieboii
Likes: 0
Posts: 65
Registered: ‎11-08-2009

Studios