How do they let this get by

World at War Forum

How do they let this get by

I love Treyarch, zombies on the go is great, but as you all know, ray guns dont do damage & barrels dont do damage, both of which you need for achievments. But why fix those? that would be stupid, instead, make a iphone zombies forum. genius! How does this glitch even get by in the first place? doesnt someone teswt it? I mean its too simple... its going to be awsome when the electric fences on verruckt dont work or even the power switch for that matter.

Test your game first.

I would rather a working game than a forum about a broken game.

dont know about everyone else
dont-have-name
22 REPLIES

Re: Wow... read

in reply to dont-have-name
I agree.We already have noobs glitching the leaderboards on PS3 and Xbox 360.Next thing we need is noobs glithing the iphone leaderboards
PSSH-41

PSSH-41 wrote:

I agree.We already have noobs glitching the leaderboards on PS3 and Xbox 360.Next thing we need is noobs glithing the iphone leaderboards

They could patch those glitches, or they can come up with a new mission to link your account with a broken game! GENIUS! Unfortunately there are already glitchers...
dont-have-name

Dont-have-name wrote:

PSSH-41 wrote:

They could patch those glitches, or they can come up with a new mission to link your account with a broken game! GENIUS! Unfortunately there are already glitchers...

To late.
PSSH-41

JD said that they are working on it...
CPSP111

CPSP111 wrote:

JD said that they are working on it...

I just dont see how they let that get by in the first place. thats Treyarch for you. cant even bother crouching in a teleport looking for glitches.seriously, how does it get by?
dont-have-name

Dont-have-name wrote:

I love Treyarch, zombies on the go is great, but as you all know, ray guns dont do damage & barrels dont do damage, both of which you need for achievments. But why fix those? that would be stupid, instead, make a iphone zombies forum. genius! How does this glitch even get by in the first place? doesnt someone teswt it? I mean its too simple... its going to be awsome when the electric fences on verruckt dont work or even the power switch for that matter.

Test your game first.

Shut up, jackass. You bought the game, enjoy it. I made it to 18 with a Brownie and Flamethorwer, no Ray Guns or double barrels used. I love it, and I can survive without three guns. You know what they need to do to make a sub section for this app? Go to edit site, add topic, and name it. This takes about five to ten minutes. To make an update for an app, you need to find the problem, find how to fix it, get money, pay people to find a way to fix it, test it, submit it to Apple, wait for them to allow it(this can take weeks), and put it out there.This takes about 2 and one half months. So next time, think before you complain.
h0b0kill3r

h0b0kiLL3r wrote:

Dont-have-name wrote:

Test your game first.

Shut up, jackass. You bought the game, enjoy it. I made it to 18 with a Brownie and Flamethorwer, no Ray Guns or double barrels used. I love it, and I can survive without three guns. You know what they need to do to make a sub section for this app? Go to edit site, add topic, and name it. This takes about five to ten minutes. To make an update for an app, you need to find the problem, find how to fix it, get money, pay people to find a way to fix it, test it, submit it to Apple, wait for them to allow it(this can take weeks), and put it out there.This takes about 2 and one half months. So next time, think before you complain.

Nice.

I was about to say a similar thing...
Ops_R4ng3r

Thanks.
h0b0kill3r

h0b0kiLL3r wrote:

Thanks.

Yeah. Your one of the few people on here with common sense and reasoning skills.
Ops_R4ng3r

Studios