World at War Forum

MP3...

Well I think that Map Pack 3 will come with the next Patch (patch 1.6), and thats the fact why we get the map pack later.

Its not cause Console gamers pay for it or something esle.

They work at a new Patch, and I think they just dont know what they should fix or improve.

So mabye its our work to tell them what they should fix/improve.
FKGSparrow
9 REPLIES

Re: MP3...

in reply to FKGSparrow
yeah, like how to communicate with people under the pc area of the forums!!!!!
iHaveRabies

in reply to FKGSparrow
I don't know how often (if ever) they actually read through these forums to see what people want them to fix. But I would like to think that that's what happens. Map pack 3 will definitely be included with patch 1.6, no doubt. And as we all know now thanks to JD's post 6 months ago about the patching process, it takes a very long time before it can be distributed.

There are so many threads open right now about this exact thing though, so at this point, posting "new" topics about map pack 3 is futile.
bobradar

in reply to FKGSparrow
You guys get for free hwat we have to pay for WTF???
ludog567

in reply to FKGSparrow
FIX THE SERVER BROWSER. i still have to refresh close down the game the start it back up like 2min later then use an old list otherwise the game will freeze when i try to connect
DJexs

in reply to FKGSparrow

ludog567 wrote:

old news, get over it. That's the price you pay for buying the console version, you're paying microsoft and sony for the download. we pay for our own internet, game servers and our multi thousand dollars PC's.
Medicated1

in reply to FKGSparrow

Medicated wrote:

ludog567 wrote:

old news, get over it. That's the price you pay for buying the console version, you're paying microsoft and sony for the download. we pay for our own internet, game servers and our multi thousand dollars PC's.

Dam That is expensive
ludog567

in reply to FKGSparrow
fix the textures so i dont have to alt-tab out of the game just to make the textures look correct. and when i alt-tab dont kick me!
codcapone

in reply to FKGSparrow
well they have till november to release it... a deadline they will not make.
Irmo
Highlighted

in reply to FKGSparrow

I think they must work on mp3 audio or they should include Musical Instrument Digital Interface in the consoles so that different computers can communicate with each other otherwise I have to use mp3 to midi converters to get my work done.

Haribenjamin

Studios