MY FRIENDS THINK I'M WEIRD B/C I PLAY INVERTED...

World at War Forum

Wolf-X20 wrote:

Inverted feels so much more natural. I find it easier to control too. I've pretty much always used inverted, it came from playing some flight games.

My friend doesn't use inverted so when he comes round and we take it turns on CoD we have to change the settings every match, gets annoying lol.

yeah that sucks My brother and son both play non inverted, not only do i have to change that each time i use tactical they dont, i use sensitivity at 6 or 7 they use 3 or 4. so in the beginning of each match were scrambling to make all the changes and usually end up getting killed.
I2th_Conspiracy

Kelso The Great wrote:

inverted is weird to me probably because the halos were my first fps

Same here, but I've decided to use diffent button layouts and to try inverted when MW2 comes out. Right now I use noninverted and lefty
Destroyha

Destroyha wrote:

Kelso The Great wrote:

inverted is weird to me probably because the halos were my first fps

Same here, but I've decided to use diffent button layouts and to try inverted when MW2 comes out. Right now I use noninverted and lefty

lol halo noobs

golden gun is where its at
ScO_Hi11Bi11y_2
if u guys want a real challenge, play with legacy southpaw thats how ive always done it
WhammyKing121
You are weird if you play inverted.

It makes no sense.
JESteel
INVERTED ALL THE WAY!
aaaa1234
I keep it inverted...it's the only way to play. Halo freakshow pet shop dudes just need to learn.
ZestD

Studios