- The lack of variety for Hardcore game modes
- the amount of time each search & destroy round FORCES the player to rush
- Whe shooting someone in the back compared to the front, damage is noticeably weaker from the back
- only can game chat in hardcore but core party chat is allowed
- stuck spectating after choosing class
- enemy’s spawning directly behind me
Side note- the maps are lackluster at that but the fact that there seems to be only 6 maps at the launch of the game is trash. 2 of the maps are some of the worst call of duty maps I’ve ever played ( USS Texas, The Cannon) I know I’m just another person who fills the pockets of Call of Duty creators, but when paying 100 dollars for the game, I didn’t expect their to be a growing list of issues within the first week of play.