Survivors Rescued in Black Cats

World at War Forum

I can never seem to rescue more than two survivors in black cats, how many have you rescued? is there a trick to it?
Light-is-Awesom
13 REPLIES 13
I don't think it makes a difference but I think 3 or 4... you can get killed while saving them so it's kind of a lost cause lol.
Jay_Cash
I would say to focus on the PT boats first off. Make sure they're clear before you reach for the survivors.

I don't know about everyone else, but to me shooting down the 45 zeros was the worst. What difficulty level are you playing?
Whitelight01

Whitelight01 wrote:

I would say to focus on the PT boats first off. Make sure they're clear before you reach for the survivors.

I don't know about everyone else, but to me shooting down the 45 zeros was the worst. What difficulty level are you playing?

Yah, when I was going for platinum I didn't rescue ANY survivors... destroy PT Boats and murder the zeroes. I played it on vet and got 61 zeroes downed. The front x2 cannons really "do work".
Jussstin
i get around 4-5 survivors, thats about it
toon_army_azza
Most i've ever got is 5
Nemsis66

Jussstin wrote:

Whitelight01 wrote:

Yah, when I was going for platinum I didn't rescue ANY survivors... destroy PT Boats and murder the zeroes. I played it on vet and got 61 zeroes downed. The front x2 cannons really "do work".

you shot down 61 out of 45 zero's??
HaydnExport

Jussstin wrote:

Whitelight01 wrote:

I hit 43 and 44 for about 3 rounds. I finally took someones advice and broke it into 3 checkpoints. Got 23 in the first wave and just blasted through the next 2. Ended it with 57 downed. Speaking of veteran....how bout that heart of the reich???? I kept a spare controller next to me so I could twist and throw it and not destroy my new dual shock. HA HA HA
Whitelight01

HaydnExport wrote:

you shot down 61 out of 45 zero's??

Theres wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more than 45 zeroes. I shot down 61 and cant tell you how many I missed.

Whitelight01 wrote:

Speaking of veteran....how bout that heart of the reich???? I kept a spare controller next to me so I could twist and throw it and not destroy my new dual shock. HA HA HA

My neighbors are also glad I achieved my platinum trophy.
Jussstin
The 45 Zeros took me so long to do finally got 46 with my trophy, just got a few veteran levels to do..! Heart of the Reich included, that is solid..!
begg_rfc

Studios