Treyarch's email. support@callofduty.com

World at War Forum

If you have any complaints about any glithes/bugs Treyarch's technical support address is support@callofduty.com
bolloman
9 REPLIES 9
or if I want to tell them how great they are
post6667

bolloman wrote:

If you have any complaints about any glithes/bugs Treyarch's technical support address is support@callofduty.com

Can I order pizza from these dudes

WRECKU

Why is my enemies name blue in custom games? plz fix ur *****ing broken game... thank you

have a good day. Fix it now. graacias. 

ADAPT6546

To whom it may concern,

I noticed that when I go to custom games to do the blood of the dead main quest and I can't see the golden spork numbers. Is the main quest disabled for custom games?
AbuzzRainbow
Hello treyarch if you do this kind of stuff against teamillers wel heres the situation me and my friend got teamekilled by a teamate just now just by having fun on prank killing then the guy started to killme and emoting us by then trowing a semtex at us i have footage of the guy teamkillen us so if you want prove i gladly give it to you al and maybe you can turn off teamkilling in blackout just to let them stop killing there teamates much love to you al at HQ
Twar166
twar166berbadof159

If you actually think Treyarch supports a 2008 release that they abandoned to j-tagged xbox cheaters years ago, then _______________

Crunk N DaTrunk
BO2 SOMEONE HELP ME
Tired of getting banned for nothing. VAC ON BO2 for NOTHING I HAVE PROOF! https://www.twitch.tv/videos/411257700

This is ridiculous. First it was Fortnite now BO2. I dont *****ing cheat and i'm getting banned for absolutely nothing.
I played in the same game as a hacker/aimbotter and I get *****ing banned!? I played LAST NIGHT ON STREAM for like 2 hours and thats IT! I HAVE PROOF IM NOT A *****ING CHEATER UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGG.

OddTweek

The email address didn't work when I tried to send an email.

RedMonster1998
Highlighted

Ok So for the tier 25 the weapon bride I got the Swat MKII and I tried playing multiplayer with it it's my favorite gun and I tried leveling it up and it just wasen't working i got a game with 15 kills it should of being at level 2 think and when i get head shots it dosent count them and I was wondering if your guys can help me figure this out. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch/bug. If you need to contact me my email is Brickmax73@gmail.com Thank you

HELPNEEDEDPLZ

Studios